Steam has a summer sale going on

GhostMachine

i remember half life 2 being one of the very few FPS games that was able to hold my atention for a longer time spann than half a day. Should i get it for my Mac... ?

And why are they "low violen Versions" ? - Yay, every violent game on steam is censored for german people. Thanks but i´ll keep my 3€ than. <_<

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I read somewhere that you can avoid having to put up with censored versions of games if you get someone from a region in which the uncensored versions are sold, such as the UK or USA, to send you the uncensored versions as gifts. So, if you know a generous Steam user from another country, you might still be in luck.

Oh well, i bought them anyway, i´ll find some way to patch the games if it no blood pisses me of. I love how the render Videos still have to have full gore, red blood and ragdoll animations of bodys that do notdisapear into thin air. I also love that i am almost 29 and get treaded like a 7 year old by the goverment... There aperently are a lot of PC Only adones that come with Half Life 2 but i still have to buy Counter Strike extra?! I always thought that one came with HL2.

Wouldn't it also be possible to just switch region to UK and pay with a German credit card?

Either way, i'd happily gift CS if I do what I normally do and get a duplicate in a pack <_<

I think it´s bound to my IP. I read a bit on the internet and Steam seems to have gotten smarter and smarter to restricting the countrys. It´s not their fault though, you´ll get haevy problems if you sell uncensored games online in germany.

Hmm, ordert Monkey Island for the Final Day, i wonder if i should have gotten Sam and Max aswell... anyway, got more than way to much games to deal with on Mac and PS3 right now. It better starts to rain, otherwise i´ll never get them don ever.