TEW05 Real World Update: July 2010

Well, there's also La Parkita. I don't believe he's in the database (I can't find him), but he works for AAA.

http://luchawiki.com/index.php?title=La_Parkita_AAA

As far as stats are concerned, I'd give him high charisma and decent brawling, aerial and flashiness. The rest of the stats I'd put down as pretty middling.

As far as alignments go for IWRG, CMLL & AAA go -- http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/

Have you thought of adding NWA Mexico to the game? They're owned and booked by Blue Demon Jr. and utilize a wide variety of wrestlers - Blue Demon Jr, Adam Pearce, Turbo, Skayde, Skayde Jr, Black Thunder, Los Traumas (Trauma I & II of IWRG), Black Terry, Negro Navarro.. basically, a lot of lucha indy guys.

I'll add in La Parkita for the next update, since he is the third guy to don the mask he'll be under La Parkita III since i'll also add in La Parkita I to the data (the one who died last year).

and i'll have to go through that blog sometime soon maybe clear up some alignments.

In terms of NWA Mexico have they even run a show, last i heard it was set up just nothing really happening with them

I meant to say this on your June mod, but...

Orlando Colon is NOT Carlito and Primo's brother, he is their cousin. Orlando Colon is Carlos Colon Sr.'s brother's son

Since thats more a bio deal not a biggie, dont need to change their relationship but its all fixed now

I believe they ran a show back in the earlier part of this year. I want to say in April or March. They ran shows throughout 2008 as well, you can find some results on the official NWA website.

- Make the tag team 'GNC' in CZW inactive.

- Make the tag team 'Notorious INC' in CZW inactive.

- Make the tag team 'The Rotundos' in FCW inactive.

- Make the tag team 'Sarita and Wilde' in TNA inactive.

- Make the tag team 'The Beautiful People V' in TNA inactive.

- Make the tag team 'Hardy and Van Dam' in TNA inactive.

- Make the tag team 'Abyss and Hogan' in TNA inactive.

- Make the stable 'The Blackout' in CZW inactive.

- Change the stable 'NXT Series 1' to 'The Nexus' in WWE.

- Add the stable 'CHIKARA Sekigun' to DGUSA. Members are Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw, & Hallowicked.

- Add the stable 'World-1' to DGUSA. Members are Naruki Doi, BxB Hulk, & Masato Yoshino.

- Add the stable 'Warriors-5' to DGUSA. Members are CIMA, GAMMA, Dragon Kid, & Genki Horiguchi.

- Make RVD's TNA contract written.

- Make Joey Matthews' WWE contract written.

- Remove Ed Ferrara from TNA.

- Make Necro Butcher a heel in ROH. Add him to the Embassy stable.

- Add Akira Tozawa to Evolve as a midcard heel.

- Add Super Shenlong II to Evolve as a midcard face.

- Add Amasis to Evolve as a lower midcard face.

- Add Ophidian to Evolve as a lower midcard face.

- Add 'The Osirian Portal' w/ Amasis & Ophidian to Evolve. Set their experience to Good.

- Add 'Team Blondetourage' w/ Barbie Blank & Taryn Terrell to WWE. Set their experience to Low.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- Add the stable 'World-1' to DGUSA. Members are Naruki Doi, BxB Hulk, & Masato Yoshino.

- Add the stable 'Warriors-5' to DGUSA. Members are CIMA, GAMMA, Dragon Kid, & Genki Horiguchi.

- Make Joey Matthews' WWE contract written.

- Add 'Team Blondetourage' w/ Barbie Blank & Taryn Terrell to WWE. Set their experience to Low.

Since their are already stables by those names I'm adding them as WORLD-1 USA and WARRIORS-5 USA to make them different from the main Dragon Gate groups

Since its confirmed the masked man is Joey Matthews then he will stay on an exclusive PPA since its still just speculation its him

and Team Blondetourage has only had 2 matches, why would that give them low experience, if anything it should be none, any team who have had less than say 10-20 matches together shouldent be considered with much experience beyond none since their still new, any team you would give less than 2 exp in EWR would fall into the none category in TEW

Since their are 5 levels for tag experience in TEW this is how i tend to break it down comparing to stats given for EWR

None - 0-20

Low - 20-40

Medium - 40-60

Good - 60-80

Maximum - 80-100

- Turn Alex Colon to Heel in CZW.

- Turn B-Boy to Face in CZW.

- Turn Billy Gram to Heel in CZW.

- Turn Brain Damage to Heel in CZW.

- Turn Bruce Maxwell to Heel in CZW.

- Turn Greg Excellent to Face in CZW.

- Turn LJ Cruz to Heel in CZW.

- Turn Ryan Slater to Heel in CZW.

- Turn Lucky (tHURTeen) to Heel in CZW.

- Remove Eddie Kingston from CZW.

- Remove Teddy Hart from AAA.

Oh. How do you feel about putting Lucha Libre USA in the game? The show's being promoted pretty well on MTV2; they had a special about lucha, and Lucha Libre USA: Masked Warriors premieres on MTV2 on July 14th. I can probably get you a roster pretty easily, and the fair majority are already in the game.

Oh. How do you feel about putting Lucha Libre USA in the game? The show's being promoted pretty well on MTV2; they had a special about lucha, and Lucha Libre USA: Masked Warriors premieres on MTV2 on July 14th. I can probably get you a roster pretty easily, and the fair majority are already in the game.

Since it seems to start in July sure, as long as the shows are recorded semi recently to airing (which is why Wrestlicious isnt going in yet since their using old tapings)

Since it seems to start in July sure, as long as the shows are recorded semi recently to airing (which is why Wrestlicious isnt going in yet since their using old tapings)

The first taping was on June 6th.

The first taping was on June 6th.

well my general rule is about 3 months between taping and airing, any longer and its really not active unless their still taping through those months

Then they should fit the rule. 6/6, 6/19 have been the two tapings so far.

Show's "Lucha Libre USA: Masked Warriors" on MTV2. Airs Wednesday nights at 9pm. Commentators are Nigel Sherrod (formerly of Deep South Wrestling) and Gary Michael Capetta. No idea who's running it, but Marco Corleone (Mark Jindrak) is booking it.

Roster:

Magno (tecnico)

RJ Brewer (aka John Walters; heel; working a sort of racist gimmick)

Lizmark Jr. (rudo)

Mascara Purpura (tecnico; needs to be added to the game. US born, based in Mexico, former CMLL wrestler, very good high flyer.)

Pequeno Halloween (rudo)

Octagoncito (tecnico; also of note that this is the original Octagoncito, not the current AAA one)

Mascarita Dorada (tecnico)

Charly Manson (as Charly Malice; tecnico)

La Parkita (tecnico, as Mini Park. This is, iirc, the current La Parkita)

Alan Funk (Chi Chi; rudo; gender bender/exotico gimmick)

El Oriental (rudo)

Tinieblas Jr. (rudo)

Marco Corleone (tecnico)

Johnny Stamboli (as Rellik; rudo)

Super Nova (tecnico; the same one already in game, who was rumoured to have signed with WWE in January)

Hijo de Pierroth (rudo; no relation to Pierroth; bio here http://luchawiki.com/index.php?title=Hijo_de_Pierroth )

There's also a few guys on the tapings I'm unsure of. A tecnico tag team claiming to be from Puerto Rico consisting of PR Flyer & The San Juan Kid, and Awesome Kong worked one taping. There's a guy hanging around with Marco as well named Solid, who is doing a gimmick similar to Super Porky's.

The show is 30 minutes long.

Also, Marco Corleone jumped from AAA to Perros del Mal. I don't think that's reflected in the current update.

EDIT: Oh, they also have two titles, a tag and a heavyweight. No idea the official names of the titles until the show premires, but I'd just put them in as "Lucha Libre USA Heavyweight" and "Lucha Libre USA Tag Team"

EDIT DOS: http://luchalibreusa.com/llusa-roster/ I assume as time passes they'll have more bios up, but there's the roster according to the official website

Would it be worth using last month's Pic Pack? I don't like to play without the Pictures :(

you could although the risk of TEW blowing up increases the older the pic pack is

Shit....

2) Alex Koslov & Christina Von Eerie b Aerostar & Fabi Apache [AAA MIXED TAG]

Also, Rocky Romero is a tecnico in AAA & Billy Boy is back in AAA, working opening card matches with Poder del Norte.

More Lucha Libre USA shit:

Chi Chi's valet, La Tigresa, is Trenesha Biggers aka Rhaka Khan

Neutronico is Neutron (don't know if he's in the DB at the moment), tecnico

I was wrong; La Parkita AAA isn't the one working the LL USA tapings. The guy working these tapings is someone completely different, and is a mini of L.A. Park. Same gimmick and everything, though.

Here's some info on Solid: http://luchawiki.com/index.php?title=Solid he's part of the booking team and a "talent scout", which I imagine would be similar to a Road Agent in TEW.

I keep thinking of shit way afterward.

Add Gato Eveready to the game. He used to be known as Alan - part of Los Barrios Boys with Billy Boy & Decnis - and he and Jessy sort of share the Gato Eveready identity, though from what I can tell Alan works as Gato more often than Jessy does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gato_Eveready

He's a wrestling endorsement of Eveready batteries who teams with Fuerza Aerea in undercard matches as a sort of unofficial member of the group. He should have high aerial/flashiness skills - he's impressed some of the most hardened lucha fans ( :P ) with his dives - and is a halfway decent technician as well.

Some suggestions

Change Big Japan's style to hardcore.

Change Interspecies' style to sports entertainment.

Change Greg Excellent's style to entertainer.

Change Vin Gerard's heel playing ability to good, and Stigma's to medium.

And reevaluate who should get announcer, color commentator, and manager tags, because they make small time indy guys like Ultramantis Black and Pinkie Sanchez go from 100 per appearance to 1000 per appearance.

Thanks for another great update!