TEW05 Real World Update: July 2010

Couple of big changes this month, mainly in terms of the PPV carriers, TV networks and other TV shows, the main point behind it is make it more of a challenge to get some good ratings and to open up some logical options, since they were made initially for my AoA database and adapted for this their might be a couple mistakes but overall should be useful, first thing I will say is with the other TV shows I don’t want them too specific, the point their open up on multiple days is to give the option of schedule recharged by the network which does happen in real life.

Beyond that its just the usual updates as per usual, I’ll see if I can get cpt.charisma to upload the current pic pack to add with this list.

Data: http://www.eddiefng.com/tewr/tew/updates/2010/July.zip

Pic Pack: Coming Soon.

Belts and Logos: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OZUOJI2M

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 4

Yeah if we could look for somewhere else to upload the pictures and what not to, My computer always has problems with Mega Upload

Also, I know how y'all use (mostly) the same storylines every time, and i love the WWE/ECW ect. storylines but i have edited them using PBS/Panix Booking System, Showing What show to put the part on, how many weeks it is, and how many matches/angles- I can upload them for people that use that system (it also has storylines from all the other mods) would anyone want that ?

Edited by Invader Z

Yeah if we could look for somewhere else to upload the pictures and what not to, My computer always has problems with Mega Upload

Also, I know how y'all use (mostly) the same storylines every time, and i love the WWE/ECW ect. storylines but i have edited them using PBS/Panix Booking System, Showing What show to put the part on, how many weeks it is, and how many matches/angles- I can upload them for people that use that system (it also has storylines from all the other mods) would anyone want that ?

erm what?

• Like 2

Nice update.

- Add 'Handsome Man's Express' w/ Dameon Duke & Michael Hutter to FCW. Formed June 2010.

- Add 'Hyde and Excellent' w/ DJ Hyde & Greg Excellent to CZW. Formed March 2010. Set their experience to Low.

- Take Candice Michelle off Hiatus. She had her baby a couple months ago.

- Set Paul Heyman to On Hiatus. He hasn't said he is done with the business, but for the time being he doesn't seem interested in it. This could all be for not this time next month but if not it will keep him from taking positions of power or anything.

- Make Akira Raijin's TNA contract name Suicide. Set his picture to Suicide, make him a Lower Midcard Face, set his finishers to Suicide Solution (pinfall) & D.O.A. (pinfall).

Edited by DoubleJ13

PWG:

Hire:

Akira Tozawa - PPA - Lower Midcard - Face

Bryan Danielson - Colour Commentator: Rarely - PPA - Main Event - Face

Scorpio Sky - PPA - Midcard - Face

Fire:

Charles Mercury

Dino Winwood; Announcer: Rarely; Colour Commentator: Sometimes

Phoenix Star

Tyler Black

Zokre

Changes:

Austin Aries - Heel - Manager: Sometimes - Gimmick: Egomaniac

Brandon Cutler - Heel - Gimmick: Personal Trainer

Brandon Gatson - Face

Candice LeRae: Opener

Chris Hero - Colour Commentator: Sometimes - Gimmick: No Gimmick Needed

Christina Von Eerie - Heel

Dustin Cutler - Heel - Gimmick: Personal Trainer

Jeremy Buck - Gimmick: Cocky Youth

Jerome Robinson: Opener

Johnny Goodtime - Face - Push: Opener

Kevin Steen - Colour Commentator: Rarely - Gimmick: Bully

Max Buck - Gimmick: Cocky Youth

Paul London - Colour Commentator: Rarely

Super Dragon: Wrestler: Never - Road Agent: Usually

PWG Tag Teams:

2SBGOLMF - Inactive

Generico and Steen - Inactive

Kendrick and London - Inactive

Taylor and Lost - Inactive

The Dynasty - Inactive

Create:

Hybrid Dolphins (Roderick Strong/Bryan Danielson) - PWG, Inactive, Low, May '09

Misc:

Quicksilver: Retired

erm what?

I think he means that some of the older storylines in some scenarios would have more detailed information. Instead of "Singles Feud #1" it would say "Singles Feud #1 (8W 4M 8A)". So you know the story is meant to be told over the course of 8 weeks, with 4 matches and 8 angles. It was a kind of useful aid in picking stories when you can count how many shows you have to build it up so you don't end up stuck with 1 week before the PPV and big final match but 2 matches and 6 angles to run to get there. Its something I do with the stories I edit/create I take it he went and did it for all of the existing real world stories you guys made.

I'd find that useful, if no one else does. Its not necessary. Usually I can figure it out, but it doesn't hurt.

• Like 2

Create:

Hybrid Dolphins (Roderick Strong/Bryan Danielson) - PWG, Inactive, Low, May '09

The Hybrid Dolphins was a team with Paul London and Bryan Danielson if I remember correctly.

London and Danielson did the first Hybrid Dolphins promo, but when it was time to tag for DDT4 '09, London wasn't medically cleared to wrestle. At the event, Roderick Strong ended up teaming with Danielson for the tournament, together officially known as the Hybrid Dolphins.

erm what?

I think he means that some of the older storylines in some scenarios would have more detailed information. Instead of "Singles Feud #1" it would say "Singles Feud #1 (8W 4M 8A)". So you know the story is meant to be told over the course of 8 weeks, with 4 matches and 8 angles. It was a kind of useful aid in picking stories when you can count how many shows you have to build it up so you don't end up stuck with 1 week before the PPV and big final match but 2 matches and 6 angles to run to get there. Its something I do with the stories I edit/create I take it he went and did it for all of the existing real world stories you guys made.

I'd find that useful, if no one else does. Its not necessary. Usually I can figure it out, but it doesn't hurt.

Haha! Yes this is what i meant, sorry for not explaining it better :), and if anyone else finds it useful please let me know I'll upload it :)

Could you add Relampago to AAA?

http://luchawiki.com/index.php?title=Rel%C3%A1mpago_(Monterrey)

He's a rudo, in the midst of a feud with Extreme Tiger. I'd give him stats similar to Extreme Tiger's; he's a similar sort of garbage wrestler.

EDIT:

More AAA changes.

Christopher Daniels is a heel, he's aligned with Konnan's La Legion.

Hernandez is a heel too, same thing.

Dr. Wagner Jr. is a babyface.

Electro Shock, Silver King and Ultimo Gladiador are heels. They turned on Dr. Wagner. They're just "Los Maniacos" now.

Cibernetico is a face

Go Shiozaki and Atsushi Aoki are heels, they're aligned with La Legion.

Joe Lider & Nicho El Millionario are faces now, they're at odds with Konnan and La Legion.

Konnan is a heel, he's leading La Legion.

Pimpinela Escarlata is a face

Morishima, Ishimori and Sugi are all heels

Vampiro's a heel

What is the Parejas Increibles title? I'm not seeing it listed on luchawiki, nor any mentions of it in cubsfans' blog.

Also; Perros Del Mal are in AAA now, running a sort of invasion angle. Perro Aguayo, Antifaz Del Norte, Damian 666, Halloween & Super Crazy have all showed up on AAA shows as part of the PDM faction.

What is the Parejas Increibles title? I'm not seeing it listed on luchawiki, nor any mentions of it in cubsfans' blog.

Also; Perros Del Mal are in AAA now, running a sort of invasion angle. Perro Aguayo, Antifaz Del Norte, Damian 666, Halloween & Super Crazy have all showed up on AAA shows as part of the PDM faction.

The Parejas Increibles title was created on the AAA/FULL show on June 12, 2010

Source: http://cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=52670

Also is that Perro Aguayo, Sr or Perro Aguayo, Jr?

Alright was the one I thought but best to double check.

Since you know your lucha and also follow the updates, any suggestions on the luchadores would be greatly welcome, I tend to dump them in the generic luchadore pile since I don’t know that much myself.

Well, there's also La Parkita. I don't believe he's in the database (I can't find him), but he works for AAA.

http://luchawiki.com/index.php?title=La_Parkita_AAA

As far as stats are concerned, I'd give him high charisma and decent brawling, aerial and flashiness. The rest of the stats I'd put down as pretty middling.

Also, I figure Turbo's stats could do with adjusting. He deserves way more than 60s in Flashiness/Aerial - dude is crazy entertaining. I'd put those stats in the low 80s or high 70s.

I believe Los Bellos Stones are rudos now, but I can't confirm that just yet.

As far as alignments go for IWRG, CMLL & AAA go -- http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/

On the card lineups, wrestlers in green are tecnicos and red are rudos. Cubs is usually pretty accurate, though sometimes even he gets confused and has to guess.

Hailey Hatred's also working AAA, I know she's a rudo but I'm not sure if she's part of La Legion. I wouldn't be surprised were she, however; the majority of foreigners that get brought in are.

http://luchawiki.com/index.php?title=Black_Spirit

This is L.A. Park's son, he wrestles indies as El Hijo de L.A. Park. I've yet to see him wrestle, however, so I'd most likely clone L.A. Park, adjust some of his stats (lower Basics, lower psychology, etc). I don't believe he's signed to AAA, but it's worth keeping in mind that he appeared at TripleMania to celebrate in-ring with L.A. Park after he won his match.

Have you thought of adding NWA Mexico to the game? They're owned and booked by Blue Demon Jr. and utilize a wide variety of wrestlers - Blue Demon Jr, Adam Pearce, Turbo, Skayde, Skayde Jr, Black Thunder, Los Traumas (Trauma I & II of IWRG), Black Terry, Negro Navarro.. basically, a lot of lucha indy guys.

I meant to say this on your June mod, but...

Orlando Colon is NOT Carlito and Primo's brother, he is their cousin. Orlando Colon is Carlos Colon Sr.'s brother's son