Fictional Universe developed by FusionFX!

I am making an EWR Fictional Universe and I would like to have some input from you guys on it. I would like to have 10 promotions in the scenario, I already have 1 and it's a Global promotion, I need a National promotion, 2 Cult promotions, 3 Regional promotions, 3 Small promotions and 1 Backyard promotion, along with event names, a few TV networks, I have 20 as of right now. I also need wrestler names, with their relationships, alter egos, as well as tag teams and stables that the wrestlers are in. I also need staff for the promotions, not so much for the backyard promotion but for all the other promotions I do.

I am going to update this after everyone posts in this thread.

Global Promotion: World Wide Wrestling Entertainment(WWWE), 2 brand splits for the promotion, Monday Night Nitro and Friday Night Fusion

National Promotion: International Pro Wrestling Association(IPWA)

Cult Promotions: Big Time Wrestling(BTW)

Regional Promotions: SoCal Pro Wrestling(SPW), Professional Organized Wrestling(POW!)

Small Promotions:

Backyard Promotion:

Wrestler form:

Full Name:

Ring Name:

Birth Month:

Weight:

Pic Base:

Nationality:

Speaks: Yes or No

Finishers: Primary and Secondary

As for stats, only do the brawling, speed, technical, and charisma. I'll get the overness, stiffness, selling, attitude, and behavior myself.

As for the superstar look and all that, you can check as many as you want, but make it reasonable..

Examples, don't make a nerdy guy have superstar look, don't have a woman have menacing unless she really is menacing like Awesome Kong, don't have a young guy have trainer ability because most trainers are up in age.. but that's about it, anything else you need to know, just ask.

Edited by fusionFX!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a National fed, go for the name "International Pro Wrestling Association" - IPWA.

And as for wrestlers, here are a few:

Full Name: Idan Argaman

Short Name: Arrogant

Alter Ego: Idan Shenkar , El Patriot de Israel, Secret Agent Argaman

Birth Month: Febuary

Gimmick: Arrogant

Disposition: Tweener

Pic Base: Christian Cage

Weight: Light

Nationality: Either European or Other

Speaks: Yes

Finishers: Primary: Argaman Attack(Impact) Secondary: Super Mega Awsome SPEAR(Impact)

Barwl: 52

Speed: 70

Technical: 48

Charisma: 78

Attributes checked: High Spots, Superstar Look

Worker Relationships: Friendship: Maor Aaiom, Shay Blanco Menahem, Guy Landau, Evgeny Lyder. Dislike: Mr. L. Loyalty: Gery Roif, Killer Degani.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name: Shay Blanco Menahem

Short Name: Blanco

Alter Ego: Shay Menahem, Secret Agent Blanco.

Birth Month: April.

Gimmick: Angry Young Man.

Disposition: Heel.

Pic Base: Randy Orton

Weight: Heavy.

Nationality: Either European or Other

Speaks: Yes.

Finishers: Primery: SBM(Impact), Secondary: TecTonic Elbow(Ground).

Brawl: 70

Speed: 58

Technical: 74

Charisma: 72

Attributes checked: Menacing, Superstar Look

Worker Relationships: Friendship: Maor Aaiom, Idan Argaman, Guy Landau, Evgeny Lyder, Mr. L. Loyalty: Gery Roif, Killer Degani.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wrestlers I said here and haven't given stats for yet are: Maor Aaiom, Guy Landau, Evgeny Lyder, Mr. L, Gery Roif, Killer Degani.

I will give stats for these later, when I can think of stats for them.

But meanwhile, put the 2 I already gave in a stable called Middle Eastern Kings.

Tag Team between Argaman and Menahem called "The Secret Agency" with 20 exp and make it inactive.

Edited by Eidgan

I am making an EWR Fictional Universe and I would like to have some input from you guys on it. I would like to have 10 promotions in the scenario, I already have 1 and it's a Global promotion, I need a National promotion, 2 Cult promotions, 3 Regional promotions, 3 Small promotions and 1 Backyard promotion, along with event names, a few TV networks, I have 20 as of right now. I also need wrestler names, with their relationships, alter egos, as well as tag teams and stables that the wrestlers are in. I also need staff for the promotions, not so much for the backyard promotion but for all the other promotions I do.

I am going to update this after everyone posts in this thread.

Global Promotion: World Wide Wrestling Entertainment(WWWE), 2 brand splits for the promotion, Monday Night Nitro and Friday Night Fusion

National Promotion: Heritage Championship Wrestling (HCW) , Friday Night Endurance , Saturday Night Adrenaline

Cult Promotions: Commonwealth Championship Entertainment (CCE) , 1 Show - Commenwealth Entertainment. Biggam' Regional Promotions (B'RP) 1 Show - Wrestling On Biggam Network !

Regional Promotions: Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment (UWE) , Western Championship Wrestling (WCW) - Monday Night Wrestling . Universal Wrestling Federation (UWF)

Small Promotions: Mexican'o Go Loco ! (MGL) - 1 Show - Lucha Libre Live ! . Total Nonstop Wrestling Entertainment - 1 Show - Thursday night Inferno

Backyard Promotion:

Wrestler form:

Full Name: Craig Wallace

Ring Name: Wallace

Birth Month: Januery

Weight: 225

Pic Base: Scott Steiner

Nationality: British

Finishers: PileDriver And Powerbomb

Networks:

Network Name - Biggam USA - Family Channel , Huge Ratings, Small Risks

Biggam WorldWide - Big Ratings on Prime Time, Mostly a For Teenagers And Adults.

BroadBand USA - Regional Network

--

Hopefully any of this is helpful.

Thanks for your input guys, Biggam.. you didn't post any stats or anything for Craig.. I need the brawling, speed, tech, and charisma levels. Also what attributes do I need to check? Look at Eidgan's post and decide then..

Also, Eidgan I added your promotion and two workers.

Cult Promotion: Big Time Wrestling

Image: 85

Risk: 68%

Production/Advertising/Merchandise: 70/70/65

Money: 10,000,000 (it's been open for a LONG time)

Opened: 1982

A Bit of Background: Opening it's doors in 1982, Big Time Wrestling took the industry by storm. Then regional company quickly exploded onto the scene and rose to National prominence within only two years. BTW would obtain the top spot in the wrestling world a year later due to their great wrestling and their exciting younger workers. However, as time passed, and more companies starting popping up, BTW began losing steam. by the mid 90s, Big Time Wrestling had fallen from grace after their product had become stale with the wrestling fans of the era choosing the storylines and next generation of stars in the WWWE over their current happenings. It was only a matter of time before BTW had returned to it's regional status, maintaining a cult following in the process. In recent years, management has made it an objective to push the younger talent in order to possibly attain the level they once held as the top promotion in the world.

TV Deals: Wednesday Night RAGE - Wednesdays, Late Night, The Sports Network (TSN)

Background: Debuting in 1992, RAGE gave BTW some much needed "oomph", helping to keep the company at the top for a few more years. In 1995, they began doing their events live as opposed to the old taping methods. This game them some more momentum, but by now, BTW was on it's way down.

Network: The Sports Network (TSN)

Mainstream, 65 Production, Sports Specific

Early Evening: 1.8, 61% Risk

Primetime: 3.7, 75% Risk

Late Night: 2.6, 83% Risk

Graveyard: .5, 91% Risk

Full Name: Howard Thames

Ring Name: One Man Army (OMA for short)

Birth Month: July, 1968

Weight: 248lbs (Heavyweight)

Alignment: Face

Gimmick: Bad Ass

Push: Main Event

Pic Base: Hardcore Holly

Nationality: American

Finishers: I'll come up with names for these later... Primary: Stun Gun (Impact), Secondary: Sharpshooter (Submission)

Brawling : 82

Speed: 33

Tech: 66

Charisma: 81

Check Superstar Look, High Spots, and Trainer.

Background: Thames has been with Big Time Wrestling for 20 years, and has said that he has no plans of going anywhere in the near future. In 1990, Thames debuted as a local worker, and for the next year, he was a jobber to the bigger stars in the company. However, during that time, Thames impressed people backstage with his work ethic and his solid in-ring capabilities. It was decided that he would recieve a push. In several months, Thames was elevated from jobber to mid-card status, capturing the companies equivalent of the real world Intercontinental Championship, the Grand Prix title. It was during this lengthy reign as Grand Prix Champion that the "One Man Army" persona was developed as Thames' character was always able to overcome the odds and come up on top. He was also portrayed as a bad ass in his promos and interviews, so everything seemed to fit. After also snagging a reign as Tag Team Champion, Thames made the leap into the main event scene after winning the Adrenaline Rush tournament and gaining a shot at the World Champion in 1997. He went on to win that match, marking the first time he held the big gold. He'd go on to win the title 8 more times (9 total) and become the most decorated superstar in the history of BTW. Other accomplishments of his include: 5x Grand Prix Champion, Ascension Battle Royale Winner (1999, 2001), 2x Tag Team Champion, 1st Grand Slam Champion in the companies history (World title, Grand Prix title, Tag title, Ascension winner, Adrenaline Rush winner). Still in pursuit of the big gold to this day, Thames has been willing to help with the youth movement, telling management that he has no problem putting over kids that will help bring the company to it's previous highs.

Relationships: Friendship w/ Black Majik

I'll post some more charcters later, and some relationships as well.

EDIT: I added some more things to the bio such as his alignment, his gimmick, and his current push.

Edited by Tootles

Here's some female workers for you, taken from some random workers that EWR created in earlier version of the game I've played.

Full Name: Beth Wolf

Ring Name: Beth

Birth Month: September

Disposition: Face

Weight: Lightweight

Pic Base: Any dark-haired girl with long, straight hair will do.

Finishers: Primary and Secondary - Missle Dropkick & Enzuigiri

STATS:

Brawl: 33

Speed: 77

Technical: 61

Charisma: 82

ATTRIBUTES: High Spots, Superstar Look, Diva

RELATIONSHIP: Sandy Wolf (Blood Relative), Lisa Gee (Friendship), Vivian Franklyn (Friendship)

Full Name: Sandy Wolf

Ring Name: Sandy

Birth Month: October

Pic Base: Any blonde-haired girl with wavy, shoulder-length hair will do.

Finishers: Primary and Secondary - Flying clothesline & DDT

STATS:

Brawl: 62

Speed: 45

Technical: 68

Charisma: 75

ATTRIBUTES: High Spots, Superstar Look

RELATIONSHIP: Beth Wolf (Blood Relative), Lisa Gee (Friendship), Vivian Franklyn (Friendship)

TAG TEAM: Wolfpack (Sandy & Beth Wolf) - Finisher: Feeding Frenzy

Full Name: Beckie Svenning

Ring Name: Beckie

Birth Month: April

Gimmick: Primma Donna

Disposition: Heel

Pic Base: Any good-looking, blonde-haired girl with long, wavy hair will do.

Nationality: European

Finishers: Primary and Secondary - Boston Crab & Sidewalk Slam

STATS:

Brawl: 34

Speed: 58

Technical: 48

Charisma: 74

ATTRIBUTES: Superstar Look, Diva

RELATIONSHIP: None

Full Name: Vivian Franklyn

Ring Name: Viv

Birth Month: July

Pic Base: Any red-haired girl with long, straight hair will do.

Nationality: Canada

Finishers: Primary and Secondary - Boston Crab & Sidewalk Slam

STATS:

Brawl: 36

Speed: 59

Technical: 56

Charisma: 71

RELATIONSHIP: Sandy Wolf (Friendship), Beth Wolf (Friendship), Lisa Gee (Friendship)

Full Name: Lisa Gee

Ring Name: Gee

Birth Month: June

Gimmick: Girl Power

Disposition: Face

Pic Base: Girl with short, curly brown hair.

Finishers: Primary and Secondary - Gee-Spot & Zero-Gee Splash

STATS:

Brawl: 24

Speed: 66

Technical: 53

Charisma: 77

ATTRIBUTES: High Spots, Superstar Look, Diva

RELATIONSHIP: Sandy Wolf (Friendship), Beth Wolf (Friendship), Vivian Franklyn (Friendship)

Full Name: Suzy Nordik

Ring Name: Nordik

Birth Month: April

Pic Base: Any brown-haired girl with short, straight hair will do.

Nationality: Canada

Finishers: Primary and Secondary - Cyclone DDT & Power Play

STATS:

Brawl: 78

Speed: 1

Technical: 34

Charisma: 71

Full Name: Hazel Nut

Ring Name: Hazel

Birth Month: January

Pic Base: Any Asian, dark-haired girl with long, straight hair will do.

Speaks: No

Finishers: Primary and Secondary - Nutbuster & Flying Clothesline

STATS:

Brawl: 27

Speed: 85

Technical: 25

Charisma: 12

Full Name: Grace Weldon

Ring Name: Grace

Birth Month: November

Pic Base: ???

Nationality: European

Finishers: Primary and Secondary - Diving Bulldog & Huracanrana

STATS:

Brawl: 51

Speed: 40

Technical: 8

Charisma: 80

I'm gonna give ya a few wrestlers here.

Full Name: Brian Kirkland

Ring Name: Kirkland

Birth Month: Sep

Weight: 245 lbs

Pic Base: CM Punk

Finishers: Murder101(Impact) Crossface (ground)

brawling:75

speed:65

technical:68

charisma:81

Superstar look, High Spots,Menacing and announcer are to be checked

Face, Clean Cut

Full Name: Kevin Abbott

Ring Name: Abbott

Birth Month: June

Weight: 255lbs

Pic Base: Gary Wolfe

Finishers: lReinventing the Steel(Impact) Far Beyond Driven (Impact)

brawling:80

speed:40

technical:42

charisma:75

Superstar look, Menacing and Fonz Factor are to be checked

Tweener, Bad Ass

Full Name: James Anselmo

Ring Name: Anselmo

Weight: 280lbs

Pic Base: Anthony Durante

Finishers: By Demons be driven(Impact) Far Beyond Driven (Impact)

brawling:83

speed:30

technical:25

charisma:70

Superstar look and Menacing are to be checked

Tweener, Monster

Full Name: Rita Abbott

Ring Name: Rita

Weight: 120lbs

Pic Base: Francine

Finishers:Bitch Slap(Impact) Low Blow (Impact)

brawling:5

speed:5

technical:5

charisma:80

Diva and Announcer are to be checked

Tweener, idk what gimmick fits

James Anselmo and Kevin Abbott are a tag team called The Cowboys from Hell. Rita Abbott in their manager, She is Anselmo's sister and Kevin's wife. CFH finisher:Vulgar Display of Power

Full Name: Evangeline Morgan

Ring Name: Morgan

Birth Month: Dec

Weight: 130lbs

Pic Base: Katie Lea

Finishers:Going Under(Impact) Lights Out (ground)

brawling:45

speed:43

technical:56

charisma:83

Diva, Announcer are to be checked

Heel, Seductress

Edited by Kirkland

Full Name: Bryan Mason

Ring Name: Mason

Birth Month: February

Gimmick: Highlight Reel

Pic Base: Jimmy Jacobs

Finishers: Primary and Secondary - Shining Wizard and Shooting Star Press

STATS:

Brawl: 49

Speed: 88

Technical: 66

Charisma: 79

ATTRIBUTES: High Spots, Superstar Look, Fonz Factor

Kirkland, you need to tell me if your wrestlers are face, tweener, or heel.. and I also need their gimmicks..

Edit: Thanks Kirkland. As of right now, after adding all these wrestlers and a few more I made, I am now up to 81 total workers with 4 promotions. I need alot more workers and 6 more promotions. Thanks for the help everyone, I really appreciate it. I also edited the promotion quote in the first post.

Edited by fusionFX!

The BTW Heavyweight Championship (main event level, obviously), the Grand Prix Championship (upper/mid card level belt), and the Tag Team Championship (mid card-ish). Like I said before, I'll give some more background a bit later. I just wish I had my old computer with a lot of the history I already had written up for this promotion. However, here are a few more additions to the BTW roster:

Name: James Garfield

Position: Announcer/Writer (maybe both)

Pic Base: JR (preferably without a hat)

Talent: 85

Backstage: 88

Background: Since the very beginning, Big Time Wrestling has had one voice, and that voice belongs to James Garfield. From their humble beginnings, to their meteoric rise, to the short-lived stay on the top, to their fall from grace, Garfield has remained true to BTW all the way. Not only is he the voice of BTW, but he is also one of the key figures in determining who will or who won't be a BTW wrestler as he is the head of Talent Relations for the company. He is the one who first suggested a push for arguably the company's biggest star One Man Army. He also chips in on certain storylines and helps out with other portions of BTW programming that make him a very important member of the BTW family. He's widely considered one of the best play-by-play commentators in the history of the business due to the amount of energy he puts into everything he says.

Full Name: Jamie Washington

Ring Name: Black Majik

Birth Month: October, 1973

Weight: 252lbs

Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: Sucka

Push: Upper Midcard

Pic Base: MVP

Finishers - Primary: Smoke 'n' Mirrors (SNM, Rock Bottom, Impact), Secondary: None, or the same thing.

Brawling : 79

Speed: 43

Tech: 71

Charisma: 87

Check Superstar Look, Announcer, and Fonz Factor.

Background: Washington was scouted by (you guessed it) James Garfield and brought into Big Time Wrestling in 1993. He first honed his craft in the former BTW developmental territory Mid-Western Wrestling, or MWW for short. There Washington came up with his gimmick idea. He wasn't quite a pimp, but he had some of the qualities of one, what with the hat, the glasses, and occasionally a cane. He would wear a long jacket and used his charisma to connect with the fans. When he debuted on BTW televison in 1995, his act had been toned down quite a bit to avoid his character from coming off as too cartoonish. Washington soon would turn heel after capturing the Grand Prix Championship in 1998, attacking his partner following the loss of their Tag Team Championships. The team had been very successful. Him and his partner captured gold on seven different occasions from their debut up until that point. However, with his new bad attitude, Washington's career would soar to new highs. After winning the Ascension Battle Royale in 2000, Washington would go on to defeat One Man Army for his first reign as Heavyweight Champion. He would hold the belt four more times after that. Now, a seasoned veteran at 37-going-on-38, Washington is focusing more on brining up the younger generation, but is still an ever present threat to whoever is the champion.

Relationships: Friendship w/ One Man Army, more to come.

Edited by Tootles

Once again, thanks Tootles. Do you have more wrestlers for BTW or is Howard the only one you have for it?

By the way Tootles, I added two workers into the BTW promotion, Joe and Ricky Smith. Ricky is Joe's father. Just wanted to know if it was fine with you, if not i'll gladly take them out.

Edited by fusionFX!

PROMOTION:

Professional Organized Wrestling aka POW!

Size - Regional

Based In: America

Money: $100,000

Public Image: 10%

Roster Splits: None

Risk Level: 61%

Advertising: 26%

Merchandising: 8%

Production Values: 30%

POW! Owner: Cathy Metal

Style: Prefers T and A (in order to have as many women on the roster as possible)

Birthday: April

Talent: 72

Backstage: 86

Attribute: Booker

POW! TV:

Name: Hot Spot

Day: Saturday

Network: Local Network or whatever you may have that's close to that.

Time Slot: Late Night

POW! Events:

Hot Zone - January

Fenced-In - February ... Every match happens inside a Steel Cage!

All-Out Action - March ... Traditionally, this show is nothing but matches ... no interviews or angels.

Hellbound - April

Bustin' Out - May

Pool Party - June

Blast-Off! - July

Fearless - August

Slamarama - September

Ring of Terror - October

Fallin' Apart - November

Christmas Mayhem - December ... The Annual Christmas show.

Concept of POW!: POW! is an all-female promotion with the goal of becoming a Global-level company, while at the same time bringing a new level of respect to Women's wrestling. The roster & storylines revolve around wrestling & titles, not just simply "T&A". While the "eye candy" aspect of female wreslters may be used to get people to tune-in, the level of in-ring & mic work is what will hopefully turn channel-chasers into die-hard fans. When someone watches POW!, they can expect to see the best show that these women can perform, not skinny super-models in lingerie involved in pillow fights.

TV NETWORK: (if you want one)

DuMont Network

Production Values: 30%

Early Evening: Audience - 3.00 ... Maximum Risk - 62%

Prime Time: Audience - 6.25 ... Maximum Risk - 66%

Late Night: Audience - 3.50 ... Maximum Risk - 76%

Graveyard: Audience - Audience - 0.75 ... Maximum Risk - 76%

The promotion has been added in the scenario Tolsvar, thanks for the help! What are the championships for the promotion, and do you have any wrestlers for the promotion?

I knew I'ld forget something!

Regarding workers, you could just use Grace Weldon, Sandy & Beth Wolf, Hazel Nut, Suzy Nordik, Vivian Franklyn, Beckie Svenning and Lisa Gee for the POW! roster. Had I put more thought into what I was doing from the start, I would have given you the workers & promotion at the same time.

Nothing too imaginative for the belts. POW! World Championship & POW! Tag Team Championship. At Regional level, I personally don't like having more than that to start with since a Regional Fed only needs about 20 or so workers. I'ld give Beth & Sandy the Tag Belts and Beckie the World Title to start with.

I'll try to come-up with the balance of the starting roster for POW!, but I need to dig through some old discs to see what info I still have floating around. I played my POW! games on a pc that hasn't been in one piece for about 6 years now, so it might take a while to find any discs that could possibly have any relevant files. I could jsut make-up more workers, by EWR did a nice job of randomly creating some half-decent female wrestlers, so I'ld rather use those instead because it would feel less like cheating on my part.