Fictional Universe developed by FusionFX!

Full Name: Johnny Vengance

Ring Name: Vengance

Birth Month: February

Weight: Lightweight

Pic Base: Shannon Moore

Nationality: USA

Speaks: Yes

Finishers: Rebel Yell (Moonsault) Blackout (Springboard Tornado DDT)

Gimmick: Rebel

Disposition: Heel

Brawl: 34

Speed: 77

Technical: 61

Charisma: 75

Attributes checked: High Spots, Superstar Look

Edited by SESbb30

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Name: Johnny Vengance

Ring Name: Vengance

Pic Base: Shannon Moore

Nationality: USA

Finishers: Rebel Yell (Moonsault) Blackout (Springboard Tornado DDT)

Gimmick: Rebel

Speed: 77

Technical: 61

Charisma: 75

Attributes checked: High Spots, Superstar Look

Added

I'll see if I can dig up some more wrestlers for ya.The wrestlers I list for stuff like this are some of my E-Fed Characters)

Oh ok, well thanks for the input still Tolsvar. I added a few more women into POW! if you don't mind.

I don't mind at all. You can add whoever you want to POW!. It is your game, after all. If you want to add a few more of my workers, I should have about dozen more for you tomorrow (just trying to figure-out all of their stats, etc).

And if nobody beats me to it, I might have a Backyard promotion for you tomorrow, as well, if you're interested.

Thanks Kirkland, and Tolsvar sure, go ahead and send me as many promotions as possible, but remember I only want 10 in this scenario, I might add more in later updates. The more the better and the faster this scenario gets uploaded and a download will be posted.

I also need alot more wrestlers, remember to put their alter egos and relationships down with their names.

I'm off for the night, see ya guys.

I'm working on a massive amount of characters at the moment. I'm just going through, coming up with their names and things like that. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with at least a bit of background on them. Most will be specifically for BTW, but if I feel there's too many workers for the one promotion, a few can be used for other feds.

Wahey! Another Fictional Universe! :D

I'd just like to say good luck with this, and don't fall into the trap of having too many wrestlers with "good" stats like I did. Only one promotion in my DATA had workers with bad stats, and even then you could avoid using most of them. Try and keep a balance between good workers and less-than-stellar ones. (Otherwise, people will just avoid the wrestlers with bad stats, which in a small database, causes boredom problems very quickly, as people soon fall into the habit of hiring the same people constantly.)

Again, good luck. Want any help or advice? I'm willing to give it.

Okay................. so after seeing what Tootles gave.......... so i'll give some backstory for IPWA....

Image: 74

Risk: 70%

Production/Advertising/Merchandise: 80/90/72

Money: 200,000,000

Opened: 1991

Backgrund: Opening it's doors in mid 1991 in Israel as "Israeli Pro Wrestling Association", IPWA was a big player in Israel, mainly because of this being the ONLY wrestling federation in Israel, taking from fans only 30 N.I.S at the entrance for their shows, wich is about les then 15$. Threw it's first 5 years, the IPWA had only four shows per year, "Passover Bash" at.... your'e right, Passover, "Sukkot Brawl" at Sukkot, "Hannukkah Classic" wich took place at Hannukkah, "Summer Splash", wich took place mid-summer, between the months of July-August, plus, was their first ever event. In these years, IPWA created the soon to be legends, including "Mr. Israeli Pro Wrestling" Gery Roif, Doron "The Teacher" Degani, the IPWA evil GM Rom Unger, Ben "Ice Man" Rosin, Hawaii Allen, and of course, there future franchise player, the always fast, always strong, and for ever lethal - Yossi The Bull, who slowly came up the card, finishing everyone with the Bull's Sight, wich could also be called the spear. In June '96, the IPWA began running monthly shows, including their 4 big events, while the others being a series of events called Maccabi Wrestling(Same as IYH), and until the year of 2000, IPWA made some new names, between these names there are comedy charecters such as Eyal Smiley, "The Russian Scythe" Evgeny Lyder, The Style, B-Boy Adrenaline, plus evil charecters like Sycko D, Hous P, and Sharon "Bully" Palty, and fan favorites like The Black Leopard, Idan Boulder, and much more!

In the year of 2000, the IPWA owner Gery Roif opened an academy for young teens who wanted to train and become wrestlers when they turn 16, and the first group that came consisted of the soon to be all around stars, such as Maor Ilan, Idan Shenkar, Shay Menahem and more. In April 2005, Israel was shocked when their top player at the time, Hawaii Allen, left for the american wrestling federation Big Time Wrestling, but Gery Roif had a wish for retaliation. He immediately moved the entire fed to the USA, right away signing television deals for weekly shows to air Primetime in both Israel and USA, on the Israeli-turned-global channel EGO Total, stopped the Maccabi Wrestling shows, and made it into an annual event, taking place in November. Plus, "Summer Splash" became the second biggest show, taking place officialy mid-July, with the newly added September show "Wrestle Palooza" becoming the big event. By 2008 the IPWA(renamed the "I" from "Israeli" to "International", with more and more wrestlers from all the world coming into the federation, having the IPWA with now up to about 50 wrestlers. But, the Israeli wrestlers started in storyline to feel disrespected for building to company from the bottom to almost the top, so they started turning on the othr wrestlers, until the younger israelis realised that they have no chance at gaining redemption over what they consider "foreigns" and came to the elder ones to start the "Middle Eastern Invasion", why Middle Eastern and not Israeli? JUST BECAUSE! Middle Eastern sound more threatning, haha, and so April of 2009 would mark the start of the best, biggest, and most dominant stable that IPWA in particular and the world of wrestling in general has ever seen!

TV Deal: IPWA On EGO Total - Mondays, Primetime, EGO Total

Network: EGO Total

Mainstream, 75 Production, Sports Specific

Early Evening: 0.8, 70% Risk

Primetime: 5.8, 80% Risk

Late Night: 1.4, 85% Risk

Graveyard: 0.4, 100% Risk

IPWA Championships:

IPWA Heavyweight: Yossi The Bull - 80 Image

IPWA Tag Team: Arrogant Freaks(Idan Argaman&Maor Aaiom) - 60 Image

IPWA Television - Name one of the none israeli workers here - 54 Image

Because I spent all morning working on this, i'll wait till evening with the workers.

Okay................. so after seeing what Tootles gave.......... so i'll give some backstory for IPWA....

Image: 74

Risk: 70%

Production/Advertising/Merchandise: 80/90/72

Money: 200,000,000

Opened: 1991

Backgrund: Opening it's doors in mid 1991 in Israel as "Israeli Pro Wrestling Association", IPWA was a big player in Israel, mainly because of this being the ONLY wrestling federation in Israel, taking from fans only 30 N.I.S at the entrance for their shows, wich is about les then 15$. Threw it's first 5 years, the IPWA had only four shows per year, "Passover Bash" at.... your'e right, Passover, "Sukkot Brawl" at Sukkot, "Hannukkah Classic" wich took place at Hannukkah, "Summer Splash", wich took place mid-summer, between the months of July-August, plus, was their first ever event. In these years, IPWA created the soon to be legends, including "Mr. Israeli Pro Wrestling" Gery Roif, Doron "The Teacher" Degani, the IPWA evil GM Rom Unger, Ben "Ice Man" Rosin, Hawaii Allen, and of course, there future franchise player, the always fast, always strong, and for ever lethal - Yossi The Bull, who slowly came up the card, finishing everyone with the Bull's Sight, wich could also be called the spear. In June '96, the IPWA began running monthly shows, including their 4 big events, while the others being a series of events called Maccabi Wrestling(Same as IYH), and until the year of 2000, IPWA made some new names, between these names there are comedy charecters such as Eyal Smiley, "The Russian Scythe" Evgeny Lyder, The Style, B-Boy Adrenaline, plus evil charecters like Sycko D, Hous P, and Sharon "Bully" Palty, and fan favorites like The Black Leopard, Idan Boulder, and much more!

In the year of 2000, the IPWA owner Gery Roif opened an academy for young teens who wanted to train and become wrestlers when they turn 16, and the first group that came consisted of the soon to be all around stars, such as Maor Ilan, Idan Shenkar, Shay Menahem and more. In April 2005, Israel was shocked when their top player at the time, Hawaii Allen, left for the american wrestling federation Big Time Wrestling, but Gery Roif had a wish for retaliation. He immediately moved the entire fed to the USA, right away signing television deals for weekly shows to air Primetime in both Israel and USA, on the Israeli-turned-global channel EGO Total, stopped the Maccabi Wrestling shows, and made it into an annual event, taking place in November. Plus, "Summer Splash" became the second biggest show, taking place officialy mid-July, with the newly added September show "Wrestle Palooza" becoming the big event. By 2008 the IPWA(renamed the "I" from "Israeli" to "International", with more and more wrestlers from all the world coming into the federation, having the IPWA with now up to about 50 wrestlers. But, the Israeli wrestlers started in storyline to feel disrespected for building to company from the bottom to almost the top, so they started turning on the othr wrestlers, until the younger israelis realised that they have no chance at gaining redemption over what they consider "foreigns" and came to the elder ones to start the "Middle Eastern Invasion", why Middle Eastern and not Israeli? JUST BECAUSE! Middle Eastern sound more threatning, haha, and so April of 2009 would mark the start of the best, biggest, and most dominant stable that IPWA in particular and the world of wrestling in general has ever seen!

TV Deal: IPWA On EGO Total - Mondays, Primetime, EGO Total

Network: EGO Total

Mainstream, 75 Production, Sports Specific

Early Evening: 0.8, 70% Risk

Primetime: 5.8, 80% Risk

Late Night: 1.4, 85% Risk

Graveyard: 0.4, 100% Risk

IPWA Championships:

IPWA Heavyweight: Yossi The Bull - 80 Image

IPWA Tag Team: Arrogant Freaks(Idan Argaman&Maor Aaiom) - 60 Image

IPWA Television - Name one of the none israeli workers here - 54 Image

Because I spent all morning working on this, i'll wait till evening with the workers.

Almost forgot it lol

Monthly PPV's:

January - Haven't come up with nothin' yet, anyone who could help me here is more than welcome.

Febuary - Valentines Day Clash - Usually, there's at leat 1 match that revolvs about a women.

March - Passover Bash

April - April Fool's Clash - Takes place at April 1st, no matter what is the day. Main Event is a 2/3 Falls Match.

May - Haven't come up with nothin' yet, anyone who could help me here is more than welcome.

June - Haven't come up with nothin' yet, anyone who could help me here is more than welcome.

July - Summer Splash - Biggest event of the summer.

August - The BIG Rumble - Semi-Main Event is a 30 men Royal Rumble, where the winner recives 2 shots for the IPWA Heavyweight title, first that same night, and win or lose, the second is at Wrestle Palooza, by being a competitor at the King Of The Mountain Match.

Septmber - Wrestle Palooza - The showcase of the Immortals - if the scenario starts before Sep. 2010, then it would be Wrestle Palooza 3. Main Event is a 4 Way KOTM Match.

October - Sukkot Brawl

November - Maccabi Wrestling.

December - Hannukkah Classic

Edited by Eidgan

Also, I have created another cult promotion. Here's the basics for now:

Extreme Wrestling Alliance

Cult Promotion

Image: 75

Risk: 85%

Production/Advertising/Merchandise: 65/60/60

Money: 4,000,000

Opened: 1999

The backstory about the promotion will be coming when I post all of my workers and staff members.

Edited by Tootles

Full Name: Reece Rampage

Ring Name: Rampage

Weight: Heavyweight

Pic Base: Adam Pearce

Nationality: British

Finishers: Main Event Driver (Piledriver) - Real Deal Deluxe (Bridging Grounded Double Chickenwing)

Gimmick: Evolution

Brawl: 78

Speed: 35

Technical: 80

Charisma: 84

Attributes Checked: Superstar Look, Shooting Ability

Edited by new_era

Sure :)

Full Name: Hawaii Allen

Short Name: Hawaii

Alter Ego: That Beach Guy.

Birth Month: August. (Summer guy)

Gimmick: Dude.

Disposition: Face.

Pic Base: AJ Styles

Weight: Heavy.

Nationality: Other

Speaks: Yes.

Finishers: Primery: An Elbow From Hawaii(Top Rope), Secondary: Superkick(Impact)

Brawl: 42

Speed: 78

Technical: 58

Attributes checked: Superstar Look, Trainer

Worker Relationships: None, the IPWA guys don't hate or dislike him, they just ignore his existance unless he decides to come back to the company that made him who he is.

Tag Teams: IPWA Legends(w/Gery Roif) - 40 Image, inactive.

I'm working on the others at this time.

Wahey! Another Fictional Universe! :D

I'd just like to say good luck with this, and don't fall into the trap of having too many wrestlers with "good" stats like I did. Only one promotion in my DATA had workers with bad stats, and even then you could avoid using most of them. Try and keep a balance between good workers and less-than-stellar ones. (Otherwise, people will just avoid the wrestlers with bad stats, which in a small database, causes boredom problems very quickly, as people soon fall into the habit of hiring the same people constantly.)

Again, good luck. Want any help or advice? I'm willing to give it.

Sure Darnez. The more help I get, the faster this scenario gets put up for download.

I also added a few wrestlers of my own into the IPWA roster, they are Riley Phoenix and Nikki Summers.. Riley is a 26 year old male and Nikki is a 24 year old female, she is Riley's manager. They have a friendship relationship and Riley got Nikki involved in wrestling when she turned 24. Riley started wrestling at 23 years old.

I also entered a 32 year old named Bruce Roode onto the IPWA roster with a movie star gimmick.

Edited by fusionFX!

PROMOTION:

Backyard Wrestling Champions aka BWC

Size - Backyard

Based In: America

Money: $0

Public Image: 0%

Roster Splits: None

Risk Level: 71%

Advertising: 1%

Merchandising: 0%

Production Values: 0%

BWC Events:

January - Schoolyard Skuffle

February - Property Damage

March - Flea Market Mania

April - Bingo Hall Bash

May - Walk in The Park

June - Graduation Doomsday

July - Poolside Party

August - Backyard Brawl

September - Back to School Special

October - Old School Rules

November - High School Dropout

December - Holiday Showdown

WORKERS:

Full Name: Katie Milady (female)

Ring Name: Katie

Alter Ego: None

Gimmick: Trash

Birth Month: January

Disposition: Tweener

Pic Base: Any girl will do

Nationality: American

Primary Finisher: It's Trash Day

Secondary Finisher: Taking Out The Garbage

STATS:

Brawl: 23

Speed: 26

Technical: 25

Charisma: 60

ATTRIBUTES: Superstar Look, High Spots

RELATIONSHIP: None

Full Name: Backyard Brawler

Ring Name: Brawler

Alter Ego: Eugene Smedley

Gimmick: Slob

Pic Base: Any guy with a dark beard

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

STATS:

Brawl: 35

Speed: 12

Technical: 22

Charisma: 56

ATTRIBUTES: High Spots

Full Name: Mr Tool Shed

Ring Name: Tool

Alter Ego: Joe Doe

Gimmick: Blue Collar

Birth Month: March

Disposition: Face

Pic Base: ???

Primary Finisher: Tool Time

Secondary Finisher: Toolbox Bash

STATS:

Brawl: 38

Speed: 19

Technical: 21

Charisma: 58

ATTRIBUTES: None

Full Name: The High-Tech Wizard

Ring Name: The Wiz

Alter Ego:

Gimmick: Nerd

Birth Month: July

Disposition: Face

Pic Base: Any nerdy guy will do

Primary Finisher: Wireless Connection

Secondary Finisher: Keyboard Slam

STATS:

Brawl: 23

Speed: 28

Technical: 20

Charisma: 61

ATTRIBUTES: High Spots

Full Name: Freak Man

Ring Name: Freak

Gimmick: Weirdo

Birth Month: October

Pic Base: ???

Primary Finisher: Freakinator

Secondary Finisher: Super Freak-Out (Top Rope)

STATS:

Brawl: 35

Speed: 41

Technical: 33

Charisma: 61

ATTRIBUTES: Superstar Look, High Spots

Full Name: The Snitcher

Ring Name: Snitch

Gimmick: Troublemaker

Disposition: Tweener

Pic Base: Any skinny guy

Primary Finisher: Tattletale Suplex

Secondary Finisher: Figure Four Leglock

STATS:

Speed: 37

Technical: 45

Charisma: 55

ATTRIBUTES: None

Edited by tolsvar

Full Name: Reece Rampage

Ring Name: Rampage

Pic Base: Adam Pearce

Nationality: British

Finishers: Main Event Driver (Piledriver) - Real Deal Deluxe (Bridging Grounded Double Chickenwing)

Gimmick: Evolution

Brawl: 78

Speed: 35

Technical: 80

Attributes Checked: Superstar Look, Shooting Ability

Added, I also added your other 3 characters you posted in Darnez FC's scenario if that's ok. The ones i'm talking about are Chris Rayne, Mike Chamber, and Vacne Dogg.

Sure :)

Full Name: Hawaii Allen

Short Name: Hawaii

Alter Ego: That Beach Guy.

Birth Month: August. (Summer guy)

Gimmick: Dude.

Disposition: Face.

Pic Base: AJ Styles

Weight: Heavy.

Nationality: Other

Speaks: Yes.

Finishers: Primery: An Elbow From Hawaii(Top Rope), Secondary: Superkick(Impact)

Brawl: 42

Speed: 78

Technical: 58

Attributes checked: Superstar Look, Trainer

Worker Relationships: None, the IPWA guys don't hate or dislike him, they just ignore his existance unless he decides to come back to the company that made him who he is.

Tag Teams: IPWA Legends(w/Gery Roif) - 40 Image, inactive.

I'm working on the others at this time.

Added Hawaii Allen. Make Gery Roif and I can get their tag team made.

-- Also, you guys that check this topic and don't post anything.. please post something.. a wrestler, sponsor, tv network... just post something please. The more I get added in the game, the faster this scenario goes up for download.

Also at the rate things are going, I should be able to get a beta version up for download by next week at least just for you guys to see how it's coming along and to see what I should do for the second release.

Edited by fusionFX!