Football Manager 2011

Dan

As much as I'm enjoying Spurs, I'm already eyeing up my next game. I want to do similar to what I did at Wigan, which is build a talented side at an unlikely team. Not sure who yet, though. Not sure whether to pick a team from outside the Premiership and try and build them up.

Right. Well that's handy, isn't it. Why not add Cardiff in that case?

Thought about it but they play in England so decided against it.

Forgot to add Rangers to my list up there :s

Monaco play in France.. what is your point?

Right. Well that's handy, isn't it. Why not add Cardiff in that case?

Thought about it but they play in England so decided against it.

Forgot to add Rangers to my list up there :s

Monaco play in France.. what is your point?

Didn't think of it that way. Fuck it, I'll add Cardiff.

Bradford - Season Two

Position: 1

Played: 46

Won 26:

Drew: 13

Lost: 7

Goals For: 79

Goals Against: 29

Jamil Adam: 29 league goals (32 all comps) - Top scorer in League Two - 7.46 average rating (best in the league)

Huzzah. The restoration of the legacy continues! League One, we comin' for you, nigga!

Monaco is also not a capital city.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco

It says Monaco next to Capital.

Monaco is a city state, it doesn't have a capital.

Trust me. (Y)

Anyways, football management, what a larf?

I'm not sure if I should call this season at Pompey a success or not. I lie in 4th with 10 games to go, but how I'm there I'll never know. I've struggled against Cardiff who were bottom, Sheff Wed who went bottom later on, and had about a 5 game winless streak. Even so, I've had 5-0 and 3-1 wins over Sunderland and Blackburn to make the 6th round of the Budweiser Cup, where my Carling Cup nemesis Man City await. But this time I'm at home :pervert:

Yes, winning a lot of trophies with Manchester United is truly a Herculean task. Doing it with Charlton? Pfft, anybody could do that.

Yeah, but the game is easy anyways. Even with Charlton it's too easy. Seriously. Once you found right tactic and team instr. it's really simple. I played six seasons with same tactic, but also used rotation. And yes, the save is now very boring.

And for you (G)A-Ry, I would love to see your score. :pervert:

Seriously though, don't cheat then claim you're awesome. We all like hearing about people do awesome - but don't expect praise for non-legitimate achievements.

In game editing, pre-game editing, super-tactic, super-training, and save-cheating. It's all lame and, hey at least to me, spoils the fun of the game. Each to their own, though.

in a stroke of luck I joined Lazio after the season ended but before the next season started so I had 12mil for the finished season and 8mil for the next season.

So far I signed-

Andy King 7mil

Mauricio Isla 6mil

Emil Johansen 3.5mil

Guriane N'Daw 1.5mil

Bienvue Basala-Mazala 500k (youth)

Rodney Strasser free

Vladimir Disljenkovic free

Tomas Kalas loan

Yes, winning a lot of trophies with Manchester United is truly a Herculean task. Doing it with Charlton? Pfft, anybody could do that.

Yeah, but the game is easy anyways. Even with Charlton it's too easy. Seriously. Once you found right tactic and team instr. it's really simple. I played six seasons with same tactic, but also used rotation. And yes, the save is now very boring.

And for you (G)A-Ry, I would love to see your score. :pervert:

Yeah, I don't...I never used that. I found a tactic that worked for my team, if it was a super-tactic then woo, I'm a genius.

This 16 year old regen I just spent £5.5m on got a torn calf muscle when I threw him on late in an FA Cup match and is out for 4 months. This is a disappointment, but the insult added to this injury was when I noticed the line on his Personal page that said he "could be the next Peter Crouch".

Well there's that money down the drain. :/

• Like 1

So I just had a mass outcry from fringe players, which pretty much means most will be leaving at the end of the season. I'm not too fussed, I'm happy with my squad now, but I need to win at Blackpool if I want to still be in the Automatic Chase.