Sports Trivia

EddieG

The first guy to win it was black.... umm american fellow... arthur something bahhh damn my laziness for not looking it up

<br />
<br />Name the first black tennis player to win the US Open.<br />
<br />Bunch of chauvinistic pigs.<br /><br />Althea Gibson beat Ashe by about a decade.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

technically they weren't the US open til 1968.. before that they were the U.S Championships

Do you mean the most titles or the most unique winners? If you mean most titles I'll say Spain, if you mean most clubs I'll say England.

I make it Spain and Italy tied, on 12. Although Italy have won it with three clubs as opposed to Spain's two. So I guess Italy win the tiebreak :shifty:

Edit: Although technically it wasn't the 'Champion's League' until 1992, which means if you take the question literally Spain win 6-4 (Barcelona 3, Real 3. Inter 1, Milan 2, Juve 1).

England have won it 11 times, with 4 clubs. Which is the most number of clubs from the same country to win it But again, only Man United (twice) and Liverpool have won the "Champion's League". And we were all banned from European competition for half a decade when we were good just because Belgians can't build proper walls. ¬_¬

Edited by Farmer Reil

The CL/European Cup distinction always gets me. I take it Italy won cus they've had 3 since it became the CL but England have more damnit :@

As for Colossus' question... eh I'll go for Dino Zoff.

Edited by Pesci

Guest Mr. Potato Head

What former English footballer, who played for Sunderland, QPR, West Brom and Preston among others, notched the first-ever goal and first-ever red card for Toronto FC?