NCAA 11 Online Dynasty

HailtotheYo

Played the advanced week already and since I am always last feel free to have a quick week on the house!!!

I can watch this play over and over and over again. My QB got hurt on the play, but it was a hope and a prayer with less than 1 minute left in the 1st half and it was a perfectly thrown pass while getting planted.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/38257579

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice toss ...

yeah, I figured things would catch up to me and they did. INTs and two dropped passes on the sideline inside their 10 killed me. I wouldn't be so steamed but I outplayed the shit out of them. They couldn't do anything in the first half but once "MO" got moving my guys went to dogshit <_<

In good news .... I'm having a heck of a HB group line up

Do you guys have a dynasty website for thsoe of us who would like to follow? I'm trying to find you the NCAA dynasty site at EA and am having no luck.

try this

It should go to it. I did a search and so far haven't found it yet either. Hell, it isn't come up with the name (EWB) ... odd.

Hmmm. So anyone else have this glitch happen to them? I'm in another online dynasty with a few of my friends, and after the Bowl Season, I still had one scholarship left. I had about three guys that I had targetted, and was attempting to figure out which one to offer. I was #1 on all three guy's list. But when our commissioner advanced to the offseason everyone of my unsigned targets, including my top three guys, had moved me down to #10 on their lists. Bullshit. So now I have to break my back to get even one of those guys back. I have seen players move me to last when I run out of scholarships, but I definitely have one left. Not cool.

Advanced ...

New Deadline: Monday October 18 - 5pm EST

From now on I'm going to be moving forward as near to the deadline as I am able to get on, UNLESS someone comes forward with an actual reason for needing more time.

Also, as we get into the end of the season how do we want to handle anybody getting coaching offers ? Should we set a minimum time at our school before we can move on ? set a prestige/star limit on where we can go (like only up one level or something) ? I'm sure at least one of us will get an offer ...