NCAA 11 Online Dynasty

HailtotheYo

I love how somehow I managed to be the last undefeated team from all of our teams as I'm not very good at this game, though my team is going to be a lot worse very soon as I have a few highly rated guys going to be graduating and nothing but scrubs behind them. :(

Oh, and next off-season do we get to do custom schedules for our teams or is that not available in an online dynasty?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HTTK is pretty good at this if I remember reading that correctly somewhere around here on EWB.

And glad to hear that we can do some custom scheduling, I'd like to beef up my schedule just a little bit with some major conference's lower-tier teams.

yeah we'll be opening up the custom scheduling for next season ... while my loss to MS St sucks, it keeps things real and gives me a good barometer of where my players are and I'd like to continue that.

and yeah, I forgot that EA sucks and you don't get offers in online dynasties ... boooooooooo

Just upset the #4 ranked TCU Horned Frogs on their home turf no less, now a date with currently ranked #13 Utah next week appears to be all that stands in my way of an undefeated regular season (assuming that I don't fuck it all up against the 1-7 UNLV team that I end my season with in week 13). Hopefully I can take down Utah, I'm at home so with a little luck I should be able to at least keep it close. Still, even if I end up at 11-1 I'm really happy with how my first year went.

Dang, I didn't realize how insanely slow my team was until my receiver was all alone only to be run down by your linebacker. :-/

Very good game. How have you lost four games this season? I thought I was done when I turned it over with what? Thirty seconds to go? Then CLANG, your kicker missed what I thought was going to end it. Then of course, my quarterback throws it right back to you in overtime.

I have a lot of work to do on this team. But great playing with you. Here's to, hopefully a good rivalry for several seasons. You earned our Conference title in that one.