The Play-Along Arcade

Benji

So we've tried this a billion times with older games and it's had varying degrees of success, but I thought it'd be cool if we got a play-along thread going. I'm not sure whether to do this play-along restriced to only games that are multi-console or whether to alternate and have every other week be console exclusives or something. Suggestions on how to do it and what the first game we should play more than welcome, I'll add a poll when we get to some idea where we're going.

I'm putting this one out there; Bioshock.

Gash, I don't actually own Bioshock. I'd rather we do this with something old school that we can all get our hands on through nefarious means. :shifty:

I'd be all over a Super Mario World 3 play through.

BUT, if not, I'll try and join in when you get to a game I own/can borrow. :)

Bioshock is a fiver on all consoles now, don't be so cheap >_>

I have things I need to save up for! Like a return to college, a car and holiday! But since it's Benji asking, I will go into GAME tomorrow and if I can really pick it up for a fiver, I'll get it. :wub:

EDIT: I just remembered that I have a £10 card for GAME. I'll buy it tomorrow then. :)