EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

I'll be out of town next week, but the week after I should be able to grab Madden again and make my return to the league.

Which is a reason I picked up Brandon Banks, that's how I got the kick returner achievement >>

Oh yeah, Maxx, good to go anytime you are dude. I confused my workshop with another workshop, so I don't have class until tomorrow. I'll be on MSN if I'm not on my Xbox, so just send me a message.

the blocking on kick offs is awful and most of the kick returns are abysmally slow. unless you have Reggie Bush, Tedd Ginn, Josh Cribs, Percy Harvin or Devin Hester your probably not going to return many. it's all speed because you rarely if ever get blocks.

Or DeSean Jackson >_>

When he's not injured.

Some highlights:

Dez Bryant's One Handed Wonder

Felix Jones Punt Return for a TD

Not shown, because for some reason it didn't give me a highlight for the play....

Anthony Spencer delivering a Goldberg sized spear to Vince Young for a safety.

I would like to join if possible. I will take Redskins to fill up the division

Yeah, no problem? Join with the password battleground. I'd send an invite, but I won't be on my 360 for a few hours. What time zone are you in?

Just waiting on Essnc and Eddie/Maxx.

mines done.. good ol' special teams wins it again.. 2 punt return TDs and a kickoff TDs... i gotta work on my D :(

How the hell are you managing that? I have trouble returning kicks past the 20, the blocking is awful this year.

*shrugs shoulders* .. lots of luck and reggie bush?! .. i think i returned two last week and three this week.. and the first couple games i had one in one of those games as well.. so as it stands.. 4 kickoff and 2 punt returns.. all from bush

Week 6

Free Agents:

(Disturbed) Kevin Curtis to the Panthers

(Dragsy) Mike Brown to the Giants

Trades:

If he still wants it, Disturbed/Panthers can send Tim Brayton LE (74) and David Tyree WR (67) to the Bears for Devin Aromashodu WR (70) and Tim Jennings CB (68)

Schedule - deadline Wednesday, September 15

Dolphins/mystikz (1-3) @ Packers (2-3)

Falcons (2-3) @ Eagles/Rocksta (5-0)

Lions (1-4) @ Giants/Dragsy (2-3)

Ravens (3-2) @ Patriots/Srar (2-2) (I'm booting Dan as he's not got back to me about getting the game again, so you can play whenever Srar)

Saints/Essnc (3-2) @ Buccaneers (0-2-2)

Jets/DYSI (5-0) @ Broncos (2-3)

Cowboys/Maxx (4-0) @ Vikings/mariott (3-1)

Colts (4-1) @ Redskins/Kyle (3-2)

Titans/Eddie (4-1) @ Jaguars (2-3)

Bye: Panthers/Disturbed

Sorry DYSI, I forgot to accept the trade before advancing the week, got to wait till we've both played now.

K but if Pierre-Paul gets hurt I should get Tuck as an insurance policy. <_<

Oh and I'm going to sign the next best safety after you stole Mike Brown from me. *shakes fist*

:(

Had an epic game against the Falcons. We were up by 3 with 2 minutes 40 ish in the fourth. Third down and a couple swing it out to McCoy looks like he gets the first. Nope. 4th and inches. It's right between field goal and punting range. I say screw it. Attempt to do a quick pass for the first. Looks perfect...but dropped. Atlanta ball. Bang Bang Touchdown. Right down the field in about a minute. Fuckkk.

I get the ball with 1:40 left and Kolb goes Kellen Moore mode. Drive starts at our own 20 and ends up in the endzone on a 3 yard pass to Washington. With 10 seconds left in the game.

Awesome.