EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

I just home from my friends calling hours and I'm in no mood to play any video games. I'm sorry, we will get it done this weekend.

I've been a wreck all week. If all else fails, can we at least have an extension?

ok then saturday night sometimes? i get off work around 6pm est.. ill check the forums to see if you will be on

I totally get that, I'm not saying you should stick it out with that, but come on, that trade was ridiculous. You asked me why I thought that, so I told you. No more to it than that.

hmm no reply in here yet but srar/Pris if your around let me know if/when we can play our game or I guess it will get simmed.

oh and I agree about that trade, the Lions do NOT need a DE bad enough to give up Calvin. your better off trying to get receiver in the 80's ish than someone like Calvin.

Edited by mystikz

Look as I said I dont care if I get CJ. I just need a WR Ill try something else I don't care. It will just get harder and harder to win with Kevin Kolb throwing to Jason Avant and running with McCoy behind a shitty line.

What will you give me for Randy Moss? :P

Anything the problem I really run into is I just don't have the pieces. Trent Cole is awesome and I'd love to keep him but I need help on offense.

How about Trent Cole (95) for Ochocino (91)

I was initially trying to avoid it because I thought Cole was worth more and h probably is but I need help at WR due to injuries. It flys through on normal franchise.

It improves the Bengals RE situation by more then 30 points.

They still have Terell Owens and Antonio Bryant.