EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

ugh that was an ugly game. yeah... Revis shut down Marshall except that 1 play Marshall made him pay. then the next time Revis jumped in front for a td. playing the Jets D isn't fun but a couple of those plays were just stupid. I need a fucking TE that can catch the ball, ball goes right through Fasano's hands into a Jet for another td. next Henne gets hit and the ball falls into a LB's hands. awful luck. it was close until the 3rd quarter at least :crying:

knew I should of picked a different team.

Edited by mystikz

yeh that trade i proposed was stupid sorry guys. I'm gonna play my game in abit, did start it yesterday and was 14-0 in the first quarter after an interception but then stipid work :( But atleast there iss promising signs for when i play it again later

• Like 1

lol just realised i shouldnt try to type so quick :P

Won 54-31 against the Lions, got 4 achievements that game got the Rush for 50 yards after 1st hit, Break 5 tackles in a game with one player, Intercept a pass and return for a touchdown and return a punt for a touchdown.

Got a 60 yard punt return, 33 yard interception return and a 94 yard kickoff return for touchdowns that game, 4 field goals, Peterson ran for 2 touchdowns for 7 and 10 yards and Harvin got a touchdown as well. I conceeded some stupid touchdowns but overall happy with my performance :)

I've saved the highlights for the Punt and Kickoff return touchdowns i'll put the link up in abit

Also the times started just as a heads up is because the wireless has been playing up so my live keeps connecting and disconnecting should be sorted for the next round of games as i'm getting a new router, I can beat a computer just not a human just as a thumbs up :P

Edited by davidmarrio

Looking to propose a deal here with the Buffalo Bills

(72 OVR) George Wilson & (60 OVR) Aaron Maybin for (75 OVR) Lavernaues Coles & (60 OVR) Ropati Pitoitua

Looking to upgrade my safety help with Wilson and add a OLB since I have two OLB starters out and I already used my FA request on another position. Coles is only my 4th WR and I probably won't get much use out of him, where as the Bills will put him opposite Lee Evans and allow Roscoe Parrish to go in the slot where he's probably better suited anyway. The swap between Pitoitua and Maybin is just so I have added depth until my OLBs come back from injury and gives the Bills some added depth where they don't have much at LE even though it's only a small jump from who they have already. thumbsup.gif

Harvin's 95yard return touchdown from Kickoff

Harvin's 60yard punt return

Just realised then Madieu Williams is out for 8 weeks after breaking his collarbone so i'm going to have to look for a better FS, I'm just wondering considering my first trade was rather unfair is this any better it's just a rough proposal with the Rams but:

C.Cook 70 CB/A.Herrera 70 RG/E.Griffen 70 LE for J.Greco 75 RG/H.Davis 64 LE/K.Payne 71 FS

Griffen would become the Rams highest rated LE and Cook would become the Rams joint 2nd best CB while Herrera would be backup RG in exchange for Greco who is their 2nd best RG and would become starter for me, Davis who is their 3rd LE who'll become backup for me and hopefully one for the future and K.Payne who is their 2nd best FS but will be starting while Williams is out for 8 weeks

That a good trade or?

I personally don't like DYSI trade. I just feel like it's taking advantage of the system with the position swap immediately afterwards.

72 OVR) George Wilson & (78 OVR) Aaron Maybin for (75 OVR) Lavernaues Coles & (60 OVR) Ropati Pitoitua

That's about what it actually is

Edited by rocksta

No, I don't like your trade either DYSI, sorry.

Week 4

Free Agents:

(DYSI) Shawn Andrews to the Jets

(Rocksta) Antonio Pierce to the Eagles

Schedule - deadline Monday, September 6

Jets/DYSI (3-0) @ Bills (0-3)

Panthers/Disturbed (2-1) @ Saints/Essnc (2-1)

Broncos (2-1) @ Titans/Eddie (3-0)

Ravens/Dan (1-2) @ Steelers (1-1-1)

Redskins (2-1) @ Eagles/Rocksta (3-0)

Bears (1-2) Giants/Dragsy (1-2)

Patriots/Srar (1-2) @ Dolphins/mystikz (1-2)

Bye: Vikings/marriott (3-0), Cowboys/Maxx (3-0)