EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

Good effort Disturbed, Deangelo Williams is a beast and I hate him. Although I swear down that Jacobs' 78 yard run should've been a 79 yard touchdown, he clearly broke the plane before his knee hit. I digress. And I had my first return TD :D It was a missed field goal return so it doesn't seem to count on the stat sheet though. Would've had a kick return TD for Moss as well, but trying to be cocky too early cost me as I span at the 10 and they caught me from behind, stupid, stupid, stupid.

Check the highlights section of the franchise page for the touchdown run and missed field goal return.

just waiting on the saints

done.. sorry for the delay.. *note to self : no more drunkin madden* i got steamrolled by AP & the vikes! ..

... im new to this so whats it mean exactly besides peoples names on the online franchise thingy.. i think its like times started or restarts.. maybe it says times played?

does that mean people with more than one restarted their games against the CPU ooorr.. what.. i'm hoping this league doesnt allow restarts.. that would be blah!

I remember in the last league someone kept re-starting their games(can't remember who though) and had like 4 or 5 restarts with a win. I know Dragsy made a cap on the number of restarts you could have(since there are times when internet goes down, power goes out, Xbox freezes), just can't remember the number.

Right, everyone's done nice and early.

Week 2 Schedule - Deadline Friday, August 27

Ravens/Dan (0-1) @ Bengals (1-0)

Eagles/Rocksta (1-0) @ Lions (1-0)

Steelers/HoodedMandarin (1-0) @ Titans/Eddie (1-0)

Bears (0-1) @ Cowboys/Maxx (1-0)

Dolphins/mystikz (1-0) @ Vikings (1-0)

Buccaneers (0-1) @ Panthers/Disturbed (0-1)

Patriots/Srar (0-1) Jets/DYSI (1-0)

Giats/Dragsy (1-0) @ Colts (1-0)

Saints/Essnc (0-1) @ 49ers (0-1)

Damn, I play another user game after Srar? Must be a new record. <_< Hopefully I don't lose anyone else this week after losing two starters last week. :/

Anyone have any OLBs available? I would be willing to give up a DE (Ellis/Gholston) or something for a decent OLB that's not too old. PM me or message me on 360.

Edited by Do You Smell It?