EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

Ahh... All I use are the updated rosters. Let me pop in Madden real quick and look... I'll edit this with my answer of if I really do want the Rams or not.

Edit: Wow, okay. 66? Fuck it. I'll just take the Carolina Panthers. I like Jimmy Clausen more than Sam Bradford anyways. :shifty:

Right, that's fine. 11's a little lower than I was hoping for, but if we get the ball rolling, we might pick some more up down the line.

Week 1 Schedule Deadline - August 24

Vikings @ Saints/EssenceOfJudas

Dolphins/mystikz @ Bills

Falcons @ Steelers/HoodedMandarin

Bengals @ Patriots/Srar

Raiders @ Titans/Eddie

Panthers/Disturbed @ Giants/Dragsy

Packers @ Eagles/Rocksta

Cowboys/Maxx @ Redskins

Ravens/Dan @ Jets/DYSI

Think that's everyone, still waiting on Rocksta and DYSI to actually, y'know, join the franchise :P

This weekend would probably be for the best. Because of our timezones and everything.

My friend has been up my ass about wanting to join this online franchise. I told him he has to sign up for EWB but that he cannot use my computer, because they will match the IPs and what not then neither of us can play. And also that this will be the only online franchise I'll be apart of. So he wants to know if there is any other way he can join. I told him probably not but I will ask.