EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

Is that the correct spelling of your tag? Essnc?

Just to confirm, I have taken the Giants. League has been created, invites sent out if you're on my friends list. Or you can search EWBFL II, as I said, passowrd is battleground.

Disturbed, are you sure you want to take a team that bad?

Are we using default rosters or the updated one? I don't think the Rams are that bad. I mean.. Sam Bradford can make the necessary throws, Steven Jackson is a running beast, and James Laurinatais is a scary linebacker to fuck with. Yeah, their O-Line is shot but it's meh. Mardy Gilyard is being overlooked as a potential threat also.

Ahh... All I use are the updated rosters. Let me pop in Madden real quick and look... I'll edit this with my answer of if I really do want the Rams or not.

Edit: Wow, okay. 66? Fuck it. I'll just take the Carolina Panthers. I like Jimmy Clausen more than Sam Bradford anyways. :shifty:

Edited by Disturbed

I'm going to post the schedule tomorrow evening, at which point you're all free to play. You don't have to wait on an invite, you can search and join with the password battleground. I already sent most of you invites if you're already on my friends list. I'll send the rest out later tonight.

Just a couple of quick notes. Firstly, I'm hoping you can all upload some highlights, we had a fair few last season, and it was cool to see rather than just reading a wall of text. Also, Eddie has kindly volunteered to produce the league leaders things I was doing at certain points of the season, so thanks in advance to him for that.

Also, the site for this year's franchise is here.