EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

Yeah live is being gay and suspended my account. I paid last month with my CC cuz I was being lazy but now I got a new CC and it won't let me take out the old one or use my live code... so of course I forgot the password for that email addy so give me a few to try and fix this... stupid microsoft making this difficult!

I picked off McNabb 5 times, returned 4 for TDs. I can't for the life of me hit a wide open Miles Austin though, I always seem to overthrow him. It should be the goal of anyone who plays the Skins to injure McNabb so that Sexy Rexy can be unleashed upon our league.

Don't mean to double post but it's hard to edit with an iPhone. I don't get out of work until 7:30pm EST, and I'm pretty sure that would be like.. 2:30am in your timezone. So this weekend would be way better, if that's okay with you.

Okay, although there's a chance I'll still be up then.

I know I'm not in the league and not allowed to post in here, but Brandon Marshall single-handedly won me games in my perfect season. He's a monster. Catches everything and tends to break tackles like it's nobodies business. You can have a field day with that guy.

Why not rejoin?