EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

Bills gave me a surprisingly tough game but I still won it 38-21. Uploaded a couple highlights too and have yet another starting LB go down. That brings the total to 3 and my starting FB out for a couple weeks. mad.gif

Anyone shopping around an OLB? I could use one about now. <_<

Um...I'm not in favor of that, at all. It's not patched yet and we can probably get through half a season by the time it's released. Let's just keep rolling, injuries are going to affect everyone since they happen like 20 times a game.

Oh maybe I was misunderstood I was just saying that It was a good thought. Now that were in the midst it would be foolhardy to turn back even if my team is still completely decimated I'm sure other teams will be too.

Maybe just not quite to such a depressing extent.

I don't find it depressing at all.

Lost Mario Manningham for the year with a busted jaw.

Nevermind though, because Derek Hagan had a career day against the Bears, 5 catches for 119 yards, second only to Steve Smith, who had 141 yards and 3 TDs on 5 catches. Possibly my most successful passing game ever on a Madden game - Elisha went 21/31, 437 yards and 4 tds and 1 pick for a near-perfect 136.8 rating. Sorry, Chicago :(

It's ok you are just horrible cowboys.

And It isn't the end of the world anyway I should be able to hold the computer at bay. The only challenge will be more injuries and Eddie coming up soon. Stopping the run without a good line.

And another note, I'm really looking forward to all the NFC east games. It makes it all that much more competitive. I'm glad we all ended up in the same league.

Edited by rocksta