EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

I don't care what EA or Tiburon have said in the past, there is definitely some catch-up logic/ruberband AI at play. I can feel it, there's just no way a team that is shut out in the first half, getting on average -2 yards a carry in the first half and having half their passes go incomplete sudenly generates 80 yard runs and 70+ yard touchdown catches in the second half. It's not even that I'm not calling the right plays, it's bullshit like Kevin Smith breaking three tackles before he even gets to the line of scrimmage, or cornerbacks in perfect position to make a play just letting the ball sail over their heads.

Never been so frustrated with a win >_>

DYSI, it wouldn't let me accept the trade due to roster limitations, had to counter-offer. Taking the piss now.

Week 7 Schedule

Free Agents:

(Maxx) Randy Thomas, RG to the Cowboys

Whichever trade that got missed last time around (I can't find it in the thread now) is good to go. I think it was mystikz.

Deadline is Monday, September 20

Eagles/Rocksta (6-0) @ Titans/Eddie (5-1)

Browns (2-4) @ Saints/Essenc (4-2)

Redskins/Kyle (4-2) @ Bears (2-4)

49ers (1-5) @ Panthers/Disturbed (4-1)

Steelers (1-3-1) @ Dolphins/mystikz (2-3)

Patriots/Srar (2-3) @ Chargers (5-1)

Vikings/mariott (3-2) @ Packers (2-4)

Giants/Dragsy (3-3) @ Cowboys/Maxx (5-0)

Bye: Jets/DYSI (6-0)

DYSI, it wouldn't let me accept the trade due to roster limitations, had to counter-offer. Taking the piss now.

Won't let me accept it until after your game. <_<

I'm done. Although Dez Bryant needs testing for fucking PEDs.

Roster is too full Drags. Either you have to send someone else my way or cut someone to make room for both Coles and Devito.

huge win for me this week... all thanks to special teams mostly (reggie) .. he had 3 kick off returns for TDs .. and i think it was 2 rec TDs..

almost had a punt return.. but the punter go in the way .. drat!!...

cant wait till me Defensive starters get back..

oh and i think madden has the injuries right.. because this year in the nfl.. there are LOTS of big name injuries.. so they shouldn't tweek it too much

another ugly game. I really wish I was a different team, Miami is really a work in progress. a rainy injury filled game against the steelers with players going off on the carts constantly. Karlos Dansby saved the day with a pick and a late Ricky Williams td won it after Ronnie Brown was knocked out of the game.

I'm guessing that must be the case, sorry.

Week 8 Schedule - deadline Sunday, September 26

Packers (2-5) @ Jets/DYSI (6-0)

Jaguars (2-5) @ Cowboys/Maxx (6-0)

Redskins/Kyle (5-2) @ Lions (1-5)

Panthers/Disturbed (5-1) @ Rams (2-5)

Dolphins/mystikz (3-3) @ Bengals (4-1-1)

Titans/Eddie (5-2) @ Chargers (5-2)

Vikings/Mariott (4-2) @ Patriots/Srar (3-3)

Steelers (1-4-1) @ Saints/Essnc (5-2)

Bye: Giants/Dragsy (3-4), Eagles/Rocksta (7-0)