EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

Bah, knew the Saints were going to give me fits. One of the best games of Madden I've ever played their Judas, good stuff, hope we meet again in the playoffs.

Bah, knew the Saints were going to give me fits. One of the best games of Madden I've ever played their Judas, good stuff, hope we meet again in the playoffs.

i was very flustered in the first half being soo far down and not able to deal with dezzy ... i was mentally broken .. didnt help when i fumbled on what my first or 2nd play that set you up for a td.. at least i got me a pick-six ...

despite all the lag in the 2nd half.. it still came out to a great game.. im glad it didnt come down to me kicking that field goal to win.. i saw yours go up.. and i knew it had the distance.. it was all in slow motion to me.. i was like damnit all this to come back and go up by one late in the game from far enough down.. to lose to a mile long field goal.. and then it slowly drifted left.. .. aah elation ..

what a game.. hats off to you..

i need to start playing more than once a week so we can rematch in the NFC championship game.. :)

.. certainly another classic in waiting..

after this game week I'm not going to be playing anymore it just isn't fun, it feels like a chore actually getting my league matches done and i'd rather not play then feel like i'm forced to play and play half heartedly as a result

Gah. Srar, DYSI, HM, Disturbed, Rocksta, Eddie and mystikz all failed to play their games.

Week 13 Schedule - deadline Sunday October 24

Texans (5-6) @ Eagles/Rocksta (9-2)

Saints/Essnc (9-2) @ Bengals (5-5-1)

Browns (2-8-1) @ Dolphins/mystikz (6-5)

Redskins/Kyle (9-2) @ Giants/Dragsy (5-6)

Jaguars (4-7) @ Titans/Eddie (6-5)

Panthers/Disturbed (7-4) @ Seahawks (6-5)

Cowboys/Maxx (10-1) @ Colts (8-3)

Steelers/HM (4-6-1) @ Ravens (7-3-1)

Jets/DYSI (11-0) @ Patriots/Srar (5-5-1)

I just finished playing like a second ago. <_<

EDIT:Ugh I was happy to have Jason Taylor back (got injured when I was playing) but Keller is out for the year! Fuck. :(

DOUBLE EDIT: Let me know what days are good for you Srar.

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Week 14 Schedule - deadline Tuesday, November 2

Giving a longer deadline to get the games in, if I'm simming a bunch a week, it's pointless carrying on.

Colts (8-4) @ Titans/Eddie (7-5)

Falcons (6-6) @ Panthers/Disturbed (8-4)

Giants/Dragsy (5-7) @ Vikings (8-4)

Buccaneers (1-8-3) @ Redskins/Kyle (10-2)

** Patriots/Srar (5-6-1) @ Bears (3-8-1) **

Bengals (6-5-1) @ Steelers/HM (4-7-1)

Rams (5-7) @ Saints/Essnc (9-3)

Dolphins/mystikz (7-5) @ Jets/DYSI (12-0)

Eagles/Rocksta (9-3) @ Cowboys/Maxx (11-1)