EWBFL II

Cactus Drags

If anyone wants to keep going with this, I'll run it as Madden is sort of valueless as a trade in now, so I'll end up just holding onto it.

I'd like to see everyone take on a team that isn't rated over a certain number, and possibly have us all just sim the first season and start from there. I'll look into whether or not you can customize conferences to, and if so we can just place everyone in the same conference and whoever makes the Super Bowl would be league champion.

Also open to the whole fantasy draft thing.

Annoyingly. We'd have to try to get on at the same time, or you just get what is dealt to you. Or we could all agree to just let it randomly fill our teams. Fantasy drafting would be my second choice, only because I'm sure I'd end up with Tom Brady and then I'd scramble every play until he's dead.

Can anyone help me out? I cant figure out why I cant get a running game going ever. Is it because my line sucks? It just seems like no matter who I play against they plow through all the blocks before I can do anything. My RB isnt the best but surely he isnt that terrible.

The run blocking is much improved this year I find, so whereas in previous years I'd have to take the ball and mash sprint in the hope of getting past the line of scrimmage before getting killed, now you can be a little bit patient and wait for a hole to open up. If you're going to sloam it through becausde you're finding you've no time to wait, hit RB to cover the ball. I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but I've found I can usually escape at last one tackler at the line doing that. Also, not every gain on the ground is going to be 10+ yards, sometimes 3-4 yards on a run is perfectly acceptable.

I'm open to Maxx's idea, but I'm not interested in a fantasy draft really.

Yeah, doing an actual draft with all of us involved would take forever, so that's out. I'm still interested in trying fantasy roulette though.

Unfortunately you can't realign conferences, but I'm still in favor of my overall rating cap. And perhaps shorter quarters and allowing CPU trades.

True, but given the way schedules go, you'll have the same chance of playing someone in another conference as you do in the same conference, unless everyone joins certain divisions.

IF we do fantasy roulette, than I'm totally in favor of just limiting it to one conference, and a couple divisions.

Depending on how many people we have transfer over, I was thinking we could have a certain amount of people in each conference. I'd like to play somebody for the Super Bowl. 6 in AFC, 6 in NFC? I like the overall team rating cap. So instead of a draft, everybody has just about an even team.

The only thing I personally request is a new team. I don't want to be the Panthers. :(

That's why we sim one and everyone plays with the team they're dealt. Separate the men from the boys rah rah rah. Srar is already separated from the men and boys.

I'm really struggling to keep up myself >_>

Week 16 Schedule (deadline: November 19...or, y'know, whenever >_>)

Panthers/Disturbed (9-5) @ Steelers/HM (5-8-1)

Cowboys/Maxx (12-2) @ Cardinals (4-10)

Lions (2-12) @ Dolphins/mystikz (9-5)

Vikings (9-5) @ Eagles/Rocksta (11-3)

Titans/Eddie (8-6) @ Chiefs (7-7)

Patriots/Srar (5-8-1) @ Bills (2-11-1)

Giants/Dragsy (6-8) @ Packers (4-10)

Saints/Essnc (10-4) @ Falcons (6-8)