Bad Religion

MalaCloudy Black

1) Is the new CD any good?

2) What would you say is the best Bad Religion CD?

I've been listening to 4 or 5 Bad Religion songs a lot lately from various albums, and they're all pretty good. Just incase anyone's wondering, the songs are "Punk Rock Song", "I want to conquer the World", "Slaves", "You" and "Along the Way". They're all pretty good, with my favorites probably being "Punk Rock Song" and "I Want to Conquer the World"..

get 21th century digital boy, i love that song so much it´s not funny nnymore, would be a phat ass wrestling theme (actually i know it from someone that used it as a fantasy wrestling theme (yes real fantasy not your generic copy real wrestling wannebe efed :P)

get 21th century digital boy, i love that song so much it´s not funny nnymore, would be a phat ass wrestling theme (actually i know it from someone that used it as a fantasy wrestling theme (yes real fantasy not your generic copy real wrestling wannebe efed :P)

Real fantasy?

:laughing:

See, I like Bad Religion, I just don't pursue that likeness. One of those bands I can listen to any of their songs, but I just don't have the urge to listen to them.

Like I said before, We're Only Gonna Die is a good song, so I imagine whatever album that is on is a fairly good one. The footage of them I have is also very good, and it's their earlier stuff as well. To the best of my knowledge, I would say that you should stick with early Bad Religion. As many of us know, most bands earlier shit is almost always better than their later shit.

1) Is the new CD any good?

2) What would you say is the best Bad Religion CD?

I've been listening to 4 or 5 Bad Religion songs a lot lately from various albums, and they're all pretty good. Just incase anyone's wondering, the songs are "Punk Rock Song", "I want to conquer the World", "Slaves", "You" and "Along the Way". They're all pretty good, with my favorites probably being "Punk Rock Song" and "I Want to Conquer the World"..

Also check out the song "Leaders and Followers" off of the Clerks Soundtrack that song is quite good, and what got me to start listening to them in the first place.

Oh, definitely. Amazing track, and why it never got a mainstream release on one of their CDs is totally beyond me. If it had, it'd be right up there with songs like American Jesus, 21st Century Digital Boy, and Atomic Garden as Bad Religion's top songs of all time.