Weeds Season 6

IDOL

It was a set up episode, given that it's a half hour show with a more one hour show presentation, it's difficult for them to cover tons of ground. I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt here.

Also, that last shot with Shane's eyes was scurry!

It was a set up episode, given that it's a half hour show with a more one hour show presentation, it's difficult for them to cover tons of ground. I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt here.

Also, that last shot with Shane's eyes was scurry!

But do they really deserve the benefit of the doubt LL?

It used to be one of the best dark comedies on TV no doubt but the decline in quality surely has been noticeable to others besides myself. I desperately want the show to return to form, where it used to be as one of my true favorites, but I fear that is simply being too optimistic.

Weeds stopped being lovely once they left Agrestic and Romany Malaco stopped being in it. Now it's just... okay. I really hope they return to the style of Series 1 and 2.

And I've never understood why it's only half an hour long but presents itself like an hour long show... it really could do with that extra 10 minutes.

I kinda hate how Shane isn't even showing an ounce of responsibility for his actions. In earlier seasons, Nancy was much more angry at people...making errors I guess would be the correct word. Hell, when Silas knocked up the pregnant chick she was pretty pissed off about it, and now that her son kills someone...oh it's just "Get yer shit, we're leaving?" Come on now.

Don't get me wrong, considering Pilar's agenda, it was a perfectly reasonable thing to do. :shifty:

Anyway, here's what I see happening.

Andy is right with them needing to leave off the grid. They have their fake ideas, ready to start all over again.

However, there's the minor problem of them being all those damn gift cards. If they see that Andy Botwin bought a Hooter's gift card shortly after his sister disappeared, and it gets used by the Chinamen (who's a kid), then when the Feds come, they'll see all his shit and there will be the "Newmans" new id's still lodged into his computer, and oh shit, they have to run.

Again.