TEW05 Real World Update: September 2010

I used to do the same thing with my database. Its a pain in the ass but not too bad. And it does seem more accurately. Mostly I do it because it seems off to basically rob WWE of talent they actually have, and vice versa. Before NXT I'd just be able to easily steal Kaval, Daniel Bryan, and anyone else away from FCW without WWE batting an eyelash. Now at least WWE has to decide they don't want whoever under contract. Even if it usually meant them releasing 90% of the FCW roster.

Since NXT the process has gotten more complicated with the constant influx of talent and the the way Who handles eliminations. So I dunno. I basically stopped doing the double contracts because I got lazy managing it or trying to figure out what way is best.

Hi guys,long time reader, first time poster. Couple of TNA related updates.

Firstly, TNA ReACTION isn't listed, i know the show is mostly interview/promo based, but still its an hour tv slot on a major cable channel, i think it should be there, so for those wishing to add:

TV SHOW

Name: TNA ReACTION

Promotion: TNA

Length: 1hr

Held On: Tuesday

Brand: None

TV Slot

Record: TNA ReACTION / Spike

TV Show: TNA ReACTION

Network: Spike

Shown on: Thursdays

Shown When: 11:00

Some of you will notice i've put TUESDAY as the recorded day slot. This is just personal preference, currently TNA is set to record impact & xplosion on Mondays, as reaction is broadcast AFTER impact it can be troublesome having to book it first if you didn't know what your booking beforehand, so i've put it to Tuesdays, real world TNA tapings are mondays and tuesdays anyways so its still factually correct.

- TNA iMPACT! syndication, notice quite a few missing channels and broadcast slots. TNA have just signed an iMPACT! and PPV distribution deal with MCS Extreme / Ma Chaine Sport in France, see their site for press release. Some biggys like Sky Deutchsland are missing aswell, see here for full euro listings - http://www.tnawrestl...ision/item/1652 Theres a new mexican broadcast aswell, i'm in the process of updating as we speak, will post the details for those interested later.

TNA ReACTION is not being added since its a recap show rather than a wrestling show, its the same reason WWE Experience isnt being added either and TNA already have a deal with Sky Deutchsland in the database so the data you have must be wrong

ReAction is NOT a recap show, it contains a lot of new content, granted its not in ring action but there is backstage action and interview etc. Storylines are futhered, its not at all a magazine show like WWE Experience. Anyway i only posted for those interested, i'm starting a new game and plan to use ReACTION but realistically, only booking interview segments and backstage segments. 

I'm using the data update you just posted, the data is correct, Sky Deutschland is only there for iMPACT! the ppv agreements aren't included in the DB and the Mexico, Denmark and French agreements are not included for either, they'd be worthwhile adding.

- Add ODB to WSU as an Upper Midcard Face.

- Add Melissa Coates to WSU as a Midcard Face.

- Change Niya's birth year to 1985. Set her second finisher to High Diving Cross Body (Pinfall) on her profile & all contracts.

- Change Marti Belle's birth year to 1988. Set her finishers to Hells Bells (Pinfall) & Boston Crab (Submission) on her profile & all contracts.

- Set Divina Fly's finishers to Fly Cutter (Pinfall) & Diving Moonsault (Pinfall) on her profile & all contracts.

- Add 'Los Mexicanos' as a stable for LLUSA. Members are Neutronic, El Oriental, & Tinieblas Jr.

- Add 'Corleone and Solid' w/ Mark Jindrak & Solid to LLUSA.

- Add 'Corleone and Lujo Esquire' w/ Mark Jindrak & Aaron Aguilera to LLUSA. Set them to Semi-Active.

- Add 'Magno and Mascara Purpura' w/ Magno & Mascara Purpura to LLUSA. Set them to Semi-Active.

- Add 'Mini Park and Amazing Kong' w/ Mini Park & Amazing Kong to LLUSA.

ReAction is NOT a recap show, it contains a lot of new content, granted its not in ring action but there is backstage action and interview etc. Storylines are futhered, its not at all a magazine show like WWE Experience. Anyway i only posted for those interested, i'm starting a new game and plan to use ReACTION but realistically, only booking interview segments and backstage segments. 

I'm using the data update you just posted, the data is correct, Sky Deutschland is only there for iMPACT! the ppv agreements aren't included in the DB and the Mexico, Denmark and French agreements are not included for either, they'd be worthwhile adding.

ReACTION is not a wrestling show (since their is no wrestlign on it) this it wont be added.

And im looking right now as the PPV deal with TNA and Sky Deutschland and i didnt just add it so its been there a while

- Add KDOC-TV as a TV station. Mainstream, Very Small, & active in the South West (USA).

- Add Championship Wrestling from Hollywood to KDOC-TV. Shown Fridays at 11:00.

According to Spoilers from the NWA HD tapings the Referees were Rick Knoxx, Anthony Rosas, & Chris Massie...On the production side of things, backstage were David Marquez, Dave Lagana, Adam Pearce, Mike Coughlin and Jon Ian. Also turns out that the Kaos from NWA HD is the one from XPW.

- Add Kaos to NWA HD as a Midcard Heel. Make his contract name Joey Kaos.

- Add Jon Ian to NWA HD as a Non-Wrestler, Road Agent.

- Add Mike Coughlin to NWA HD as a Non-Wrestler, Road Agent.

- Change Dave Lagana's ROH contract to PPA. Add Dave Lagana to NWA HD as a Non-Wrestler, Road Agent.

- Make the NWA HD booking team Adam Pearce, Dave Lagana, Jon Ian, Mike Coughlin, & Percy Pringle III.

- Make the NWA HD road agent team Dave Lagana, Jon Ian, Mike Coughlin, & Percy Pringle III.

ReACTION is not a wrestling show (since their is no wrestlign on it) this it wont be added.

And im looking right now as the PPV deal with TNA and Sky Deutschland and i didnt just add it so its been there a while

Sorry, other way around then, iMPACT! on Sky Deutschland wasn't added

great to see the rest of the WFX guys and others were all added! Hope the pic Pack comes soon :)

EDIT 1: Remove Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli from EVOLVE. They haven't appeared on the last show, and aren't booked for the next show.

And Remove Claudio Castagnoli from JAPW as well.

EDIT 2: Check North America for KAI and KUSHIDA's active working areas. KAI did happen to appear at PWG's Kurt Russellmania with Great Muta. and KUSHIDA's appeared several times with CWE [who I don't think are in the game] and for WFX in the past.

EDIT 3: Also, any update on Eclipse and Cam!kaze being added to the WFX Roster? I noticed they weren't added in this month, I did send you pictures for them though!

Edited by ThTmp4

EDIT 3: Also, any update on Eclipse and Cam!kaze being added to the WFX Roster? I noticed they weren't added in this month, I did send you pictures for them though!

Someone uploaded a file with stats for those workers already added, if you can give stats for them they can be added, no stats no add.

- Add 'Madison Rayne and Tara' w/ Ashley Lane & Lisa Marie Varon to TNA.

- Dos Caras Jr needs his popularity boosted or something to keep WWE from releasing him on day 1. Plus dude is a heat magnet (that's all Mysterio is good for these days).

Edit: Set Rebecca Reyes to Female.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Someone uploaded a file with stats for those workers already added, if you can give stats for them they can be added, no stats no add.

Yeah? will do. I'll edit this post later, I'm at work so it may be harder to figure out some stats. I'll do what I can :)

EDIT 1: Eclipse Stats:

Basic Info

Nationality - Canadian

Birth Month - July

Birth Year - 1982

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Spot Monkey

Size - Junior Heavyweight

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - Mysterious

Main Finisher - ? (Pinfall)

Secondary Finisher - ? (Pinfall)

Bio - Eclipse is a male Canadian professional wrestler. Sometimes Wrestles for WFX in Canada. Frequently teams with CAM!!ikaze as 'The Brothers in Flight'.

Language Skills & Favored Role

English - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually & everything else to never.

Popularity - Canada - Praries to 3% and everywhere else to 0.

Stats

Brawling - 20

Power - 15

Strong Style - 10

Hardcore - 10

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 33

Chain Wrestling - 35

Submissions - 33

Aerial - 45

Flashiness - 40

Microphone - 40

Charisma - 40

Acting - 35

Looks - 40

Superstar Quality - 30

Basics - 56

Psychology - 55

Safety - 60

Consistency - 55

Selling - 50

Athleticism - 67

Toughness - 39

Stamina - 58

Intensity - 56

Stiffness - 40

Resilience - 65

Menace - 20

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 2

Performance

Babyface - Good

Heel - Medium

Cool - Weak

Cocky - Medium

Crazy - Medium

Legit - Medium

Comedy - Medium

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Weak

Weird - Medium

Wholesome - Medium

Physical - 100% in all categories

Not the best at stats. So if you want to quickly look over them and make any adjustments you feel, then feel free!

Here's the ones for CAM!!ikaze.

Basic Info

Nationality - Canadian

Birth Month - May

Birth Year - 1986

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Spot Monkey

Size - Junior Heavyweight

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - Mysterious

Main Finisher - Shooting Star Press (Pinfall)

Secondary Finisher - Michinoku Driver (Pinfall)

Bio - CAM!!ikaze is a male Canadian professional wrestler. Sometimes Wrestles for WFX in Canada. Frequently teams with Eclipse as 'The Brothers in Flight'.

Language Skills & Favored Role

English - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually & everything else to never.

Popularity - Canada - Praries to 3% and everywhere else to 0.

Stats

Brawling - 20

Power - 15

Strong Style - 10

Hardcore - 10

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 33

Chain Wrestling - 35

Submissions - 35

Aerial - 49

Flashiness - 44

Microphone - 40

Charisma - 40

Acting - 35

Looks - 40

Superstar Quality - 30

Basics - 56

Psychology - 55

Safety - 56

Consistency - 57

Selling - 50

Athleticism - 67

Toughness - 34

Stamina - 59

Intensity - 56

Stiffness - 40

Resilience - 65

Menace - 20

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 2

Performance

Babyface - Good

Heel - Medium

Cool - Weak

Cocky - Medium

Crazy - Medium

Legit - Medium

Comedy - Medium

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Weak

Weird - Medium

Wholesome - Medium

Physical - 100% in all categories

Like I said, not too good with stats, and I don't have the game in front of me, so I'm not sure how good it'll be!

Edited by ThTmp4

Davey Richards Popularity needs to be vastly ugraded in the States at least.

According to the game he's more popular in the UK and Japan then he is in the USA? No way homie. Up his USA Popularity to D for everywhere else thats rated F in the States. Leave the C's and C-'s And Up his Canada popularity to an E in Ontario.

Edited by ThTmp4

- Set Spike Dudley to Retired.

Former WWE and ECW star Matt "Spike Dudley" Hyson has announced he will retire this weekend following a match for Real Action Wrestling on 9/11 in St. Albans, Vermont. Hyson has always been considered one of the really good guys in the business and someone who worked extremely, extremely hard. Obviously, our best to him.

PWI

- Set Brother Ray to Road Agent Rarely.

Brother Ray is backstage at Impact working as an agent, so he's still associated with TNA despite Team 3D's contracts expiring last week. I am told the two sides are still talking.

- Put Isis in FCW. This could probably change by the time the next update comes out.

According to The Wrestling Observer, the reason behind WWE pulling the 6’9, 240 pound woman known as Aloisia (Lindsay Hayward) from the third season of NXT is because she was deemed not ready. Why they decided to make her part of season three, promote her on Tuesday and then decide she wasn’t ready remains to be seen. She remains under contract with WWE and they did an online angle with Vickie Guerrero “firing” her from the show.