TEW05 Real World Update: September 2010

- Put Isis in FCW. This could probably change by the time the next update comes out.

According to The Wrestling Observer, the reason behind WWE pulling the 6’9, 240 pound woman known as Aloisia (Lindsay Hayward) from the third season of NXT is because she was deemed not ready. Why they decided to make her part of season three, promote her on Tuesday and then decide she wasn’t ready remains to be seen. She remains under contract with WWE and they did an online angle with Vickie Guerrero “firing” her from the show.

From what i read she got axed cause of her explicit past ;)

Celeste Bonin/Kaitlyn

Basic Info

Nationality - American

Birth Month - October

Birth Year - 1986

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Entertainer

Size - Small

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - Sexy

Bio - The NXT Rookie Diva has spent the last few years in competitive fitness and body-building. Came to FCW first under the name Celeste, then under the name Ricki Vaughn before becoming Kaitlyn on NXT.

Language Skills & Favored Role

English - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually, Manager to Rarely, & everything else to never.

Popularity - Up for debate since she appeared on TV now.

Stats

Brawling - 13

Power - 31

Strong Style - 5

Hardcore - 3

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 9

Chain Wrestling - 6

Submissions - 5

Aerial - 3

Flashiness - 3

Microphone - 48

Charisma - 52

Acting - 41

Looks - 80

Superstar Quality - 50

Basics - 20

Psychology - 13

Safety - 45

Consistency - 45

Selling - 44

Athleticism - 59

Toughness - 57

Stamina - 51

Intensity - 45

Stiffness - 36

Resilience - 85

Menace - 5

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 2

Performance

Babyface - Medium

Heel - Good

Cool - Medium

Cocky - Good

Crazy - Weak

Legit - Medium

Comedy - Weak

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Good

Weird - Weak

Wholesome - Medium

Physical - 100% in all categories

v7qyd1.jpg

Edited by DoubleJ13

Celeste Bonin/Kaitlyn

Basic Info

Nationality - American

Birth Month - October

Birth Year - 1986

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Entertainer

Size - Small

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - Sexy

Bio - The NXT Rookie Diva has spent the last few years in competitive fitness and body-building. Came to FCW first under the name Celeste, then under the name Ricki Vaughn before becoming Kaitlyn on NXT.

Language Skills & Favored Role

English - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually, Manager to Rarely, & everything else to never.

Popularity - Up for debate since she appeared on TV now.

Stats

Brawling - 13

Power - 31

Strong Style - 5

Hardcore - 3

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 9

Chain Wrestling - 6

Submissions - 5

Aerial - 3

Flashiness - 3

Microphone - 48

Charisma - 52

Acting - 41

Looks - 80

Superstar Quality - 50

Basics - 20

Psychology - 13

Safety - 45

Consistency - 45

Selling - 44

Athleticism - 59

Toughness - 57

Stamina - 51

Intensity - 45

Stiffness - 36

Resilience - 85

Menace - 5

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 2

Performance

Babyface - Medium

Heel - Good

Cool - Medium

Cocky - Good

Crazy - Weak

Legit - Medium

Comedy - Weak

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Good

Weird - Weak

Wholesome - Medium

Physical - 100% in all categories

v7qyd1.jpg

She is already in the data under Ricki Vaughn

Ring of Honor, in conjunction with HDNet, Big Media, and Actionmedia are proud to announce a broadcasting agreement for “Ring of Honor Wrestling” to air weekly on MCM in France. MCM is the leading French channel on cable and satellite for music, manga/animee, and young adult programming. Programming is scheduled to begin in mid-September 2010. For more info visit http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/ring-of-honor-on-hdnet-comes-to-france/

- DGUSA is now also running PPV on GoFightLive!

- CZW Wired needs changed to an hour long show.

- Add Blue Demon Jr to LLUSA as an Upper Midcard Face.

- Add Sinn Bohdi to OVW as an Upper Midcard Face.

- Add Stacy Carter to OVW as a Face, Manager.

- Add Cliff Compton to OVW as an Upper Midcard Heel.

- Add Nick Dinsmore to OVW as an Upper Midcard Face.

- Add Jim Cornette to OVW as a Babyface Authority Figure.

- Set Jim Cornette to the Head Booker of OVW.

- Make the OVW Booking Team Danny Davis & Kenny Bolin.

- Make the OVW Road Agents Danny Davis, Jim Cornette, & Kenny Bolin.

Edited by DoubleJ13

I’ve got a couple of ideas I’ve been thinking about regarding the database.

- Talent for promotions who air international to get a minimum overness level internationally. The minimum levels I’m thinking of would be for WWE talent (which would be the highest minimum level) to have a minimum of 20, then for TNA to currently have say 12 then for the rest they would be 6 and that would also include talent who has worked on the top stage yet not there anymore so if someone leaves WWE they would drop from 20 to 6.

- To only have people to be active in regions they have only worked in in the last 3-5 years, that way someone like Dory Funk Jr (who hasn’t been in Japan since the early 90’s) doesn’t get signed to Japan when he would most likely stay in the US.

Any views/comments/suggestions based on these ideas welcome.

- Set Hannah Blossom to wrestlers usually & everything else to never. It bumps her wages to over 1000 if she has both ticked & causes her to be released while her sister stays in the beginning of games. With only wrestler ticked her desired wages drop from over 1000 to 200-300 on a PPA deal.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- To only have people to be active in regions they have only worked in in the last 3-5 years, that way someone like Dory Funk Jr (who hasn't been in Japan since the early 90's) doesn't get signed to Japan when he would most likely stay in the US.

Not to try to under-cut you or anything, but I could swear Dory Funk Jr. did a couple of shows with AJPW in 09 for his "retirement", so to speak.

- To only have people to be active in regions they have only worked in in the last 3-5 years, that way someone like Dory Funk Jr (who hasn't been in Japan since the early 90's) doesn't get signed to Japan when he would most likely stay in the US.

Not to try to under-cut you or anything, but I could swear Dory Funk Jr. did a couple of shows with AJPW in 09 for his "retirement", so to speak.

that was more of an example really, its more the idea of removing people from where their not regurlary active

I can't say I'm hot on the idea, I like the element of surprise that comes when a Brian Kendrick or a Dory Funk etc. signs with a Japanese promotion. It makes the game world way more interesting, regardless of whether they've worked there in the past x months/years.

I can't believe nobody's mentioned this at all.

Add a Strong Dislike between Taz and The Great Sasuke. I recently popped in the great 'Hard Knocks: Chris Benoit Story' DVD and watched the Benoit vs Sasuke match with Taz and Michael Cole's commentary, and Taz flat out said he hated the guy and ripped into him a couple times.

Just wondering to clear up the missing belts in the data, does anybody have any pics of the following belts, larger than 150x150 and those that are not worn/held preferred.

AAA Parejas Increibles Tag Team

AAA Reina de Reinas

AAA World Minis

AAA World Tag Team

AAW Heavyweight

AAW Heritage

ASW British Mid-Heavyweight

ASW British Open Tag Team

BJPW Deathmatch Heavyweight

BJPW Tag Team

CMLL Arena Tag Team

CMLL World Light Heavyweight

CMLL World Super Lightweight

CMLL World Heavyweight

CMLL World Middleweight

CMLL World Tag Team

CMLL World Welterweight

CMLL World Women's

DDT Extreme

Dragon Gate Open The Triangle Gate

Dragon Gate Open The Owarai Gate

ECCW Hardcore

ECCW SLAM Academy

FSW Tag Team

FWA Flyweight

FWA Tag Team

GPW Heavyweight

GPW Tag Team

HCW World Women's

HWA American Luchacore

HWA Heavyweight

HWA Tag Team

IPW:UK British Cruiserweight

IPW:UK British Tag Team

ISW Other

IWA Mid-South Heavyweight

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team

IWGP Tag Team

JAPW New Jersey State

JAPW Light Heavyweight

JAPW Tag Team

K-DOJO STRONGEST

K-DOJO STRONGEST Tag Team

KO-D Tag Team

KO-D Openweight

LLUSA Tag Team

LLUSA World

M-Pro Tohoku Junior Heavyweight

M-Pro Tohoku Tag Team

MaxPro Triple Crown

NWA Anarchy Television

NWA Anarchy Tag Team

NWA Anarchy Young Lions

NWA Canadian Heavyweight

NWA Canadian Junior Heavyweight

NWA Canadian Tag Team

NWA ECCW Heavyweight

NWA ECCW Tag Team

NWA Heritage Tag Team

NWA International Lightweight Tag Team

NWA International Tag Team

NWA North America Tag Team

NWA SuperGirls

NWA United National Heavyweight

Osaka Pro Battle Royal

Osaka Pro Owari

Osaka Pro Singles

Osaka Pro Tag Team

PWR Tag Team

UWA Middleweight

UWA World Trios

WEW Hardcore Tag Team

WSU All Guts No Glory

WSU World

WSU Spirit

WSU Tag Team

WWA World Junior Lightweight

WWC Puerto Rico Heavyweight

WWC Women's

wXw World Heavyweight

wXw World Lightweight

wXw World Tag Team

ZERO1 International Junior Heavyweight

ZERO1 World Heavyweight

Glad to say Roderick Strong is the new ROH Champion. Remove Tyler Black from ROH. And add Homicide as a main event face.

Serena also returned to Shimmer last night as Kellie Slaters opponent. So for now add her as a face and for push put her at the same spot as Slater.

Edited by tougie

I also don't dig the idea of removing regions wrestlers can play in, but that's my own selfish game play talking. My thinking is that if WWE offered Sarah Jones or Extreme Tiger or some other random international wrestler a contract they likely wouldn't turn it down solely because they don't currently or recently work the US. I never have any qualms editing wrestlers I want to sign and don't consider it cheating at all. So I'd be all for keeping as many options as possible. Plus, yeah, I too think its cool when something unexpected happens like someone signing to work well outside their normal region. I'd say 9 out of 10 wrestlers would go where the money's right.

I would never ask Who to go and set the wrestlers to all active or something. Its a ton of work with no real precedent for it. But if you're doing extra work to REMOVE regions just because the wrestler hasn't been there in awhile? I say why bother? If there's any chance of the guy working there, as much as there is of him working in his usual regions, why remove it?

I also don't dig the idea of removing regions wrestlers can play in, but that's my own selfish game play talking. My thinking is that if WWE offered Sarah Jones or Extreme Tiger or some other random international wrestler a contract they likely wouldn't turn it down solely because they don't currently or recently work the US. I never have any qualms editing wrestlers I want to sign and don't consider it cheating at all. So I'd be all for keeping as many options as possible. Plus, yeah, I too think its cool when something unexpected happens like someone signing to work well outside their normal region. I'd say 9 out of 10 wrestlers would go where the money's right.

I would never ask Who to go and set the wrestlers to all active or something. Its a ton of work with no real precedent for it. But if you're doing extra work to REMOVE regions just because the wrestler hasn't been there in awhile? I say why bother? If there's any chance of the guy working there, as much as there is of him working in his usual regions, why remove it?

Its more someone who hasnt worked in an area for something like 10-15 years and isnt likley to ever return again

Yeah, I get what you're going for and I know it doesn't totally compare to my "wrestler in his youth/prime gets an opportunity" argument. Still, my thinking is just why bother when there's really nothing keeping the worker from going to Japan, even if he hasn't been there for a decade. I mean, if so-and-so is on record as hating working in Japan that's a different story all together. But if its just that he hasn't gotten a job offer or needed to take it in a decade but still might if asked now then why spend the time and energy removing game play options?

But I also think that's kind of my general philosophy shining through. I like a wide open game full of possibilities, within realistic reasons. I like wrestlers being free to return to the business or venture outside the US if they feel like it, even if its been years or a decade since they competed. But that's me and this is a database for hundreds or whatever.