EWR 2010 Stats Update: September

OK, guys (and girls if any play)...

A LOT of additions and subtractions this month. As I mentioned, I found a lot of duplicate workers lurking in the data and I'm not even finished looking yet. The worker count is now at 5038 and there are 59 new workers in the data that were not there last month. The "Full" version is 2.32 MB, due to the 337 pics included, 142 of those are for new workers or workers who I previously didn't have a pic for.

Two "experimental" things to look for this month:

1: 5 new networks. There is now a "National Syndication" network along with ESPN3, iTunes and a "TV-14 Online" and "TV-MA Online" network. Hopefully, some people will test these out and give some feedback on how they work, as I actually did research for ESPN3 and iTunes and came up with a formula to generate the potential audiences. I used the same formula to get potential audiences for the TV-MA and TV-14 networks.

2: The very last worker in the Data is The Anonymous RAW GM... At least at the start of the game. I wanted to try to replicate the angle they are doing on RAW with the GM, to see if we could translate it to the game somehow. The worker is just named "Anonymous GM," so he could eventually be signed by any company. he was put at the very end for a reason. Again, hopefully, someone will test this out to see how it works and, if it bombs, we can delete him pretty easily. Of course, if you already hate the idea, you can simply delete him before you start the game.

I'll likely take a few days to regroup all of my notes, etc, as I did an awful lot of work on everything this month. Hopefully, it shows. :)

MegaUpload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H8N8IC7O

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=83XZF2G3

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?08otc3ra1rc7zdi

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?89cbr765euk8cqm

-Bill

• Like 8

Guest The Phenomenal Red

A few notes:

Rocky Romero's LLUSA character seems to be a dancer but I know that is a female gimmick so make him a fun babyface.

El Limon and Misteriosito should be removed from LLUSA as they only appeared on the first of the 4 tapings thus far for the promotion.

Medionoche's gimmick should be mysterious

EDIT: Add Los Mexicanos as a stable in LLUSA. This was the one with Tinieblas Jr. as the leader with Oriental and Neutronic as his lackeys.

In a quick note the original Carlitos (the one IWA gimmicked to mock Carlito Colon) is now known as El Sensacional Carlitos. I was looking for him after I saw Carlito was renamed Carlitos.

Demus 3:16's primary finisher should Mariente Especial which would be impact and I'd keep Mariente as his secondary.

Diamante's speed should be 78, the guy does a double springboard phoenix splash. If Springboard Phoenix Splash fits, that should be his primary, if not keep it as is (traditional Phoenix Splash.)

Pierrothito's finishers should be Plancha Suicida which would be a top rope standing move.

I'd raise Aero Star's speed to 85, he does insane dives and is an amazing high flyer. He is very reminiscent of a young Rey Misterio Jr. Laredo Kid SHOULD be there but his knee injuries have limited him.

Black Warrior is not in AAA like I originally thought to be so remove him. He was just apart of Perros during the TripleMania angle following the La Parka vs. L.A. Park match.

El Brazo is not in The Militia like originally thought to be so he should be removed. Add Tigre Cota to The Militia. Also Decnis should be the leader and not Alan Stone, though Stone is more over. It's AAA, what more can I say?

Tim Donst is no longer the YLC Champion, it is now Frightmare after winning the tournament over Lince Dorado (YES!!!!!!)

Add Podcast A Go Go for CHIKARA's tv show. It is uploaded on Mondays for iTunes. I think either Gavin Loudspeaker, Wiggly, Bryce Remsberg or Chiz "hostes the show" with a random CHIKARA tecnico or Ultra Mantis Black.

Anyways, thanks again Bill. (Updated at 1:20)

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

In a quick note the original Carlitos (the one IWA gimmicked to mock Carlito Colon) is now known as El Sensacional Carlitos. I was looking for him after I saw Carlito was renamed Carlitos.

The "old" Carlitos (not Carlito) is in the game as "El Sensacional Carlitos" (worker #3878). I noticed that he was named El Sensacional Carlitos in the PWI 500, so I thought we could make that change.

Quick Add-On note...

Anyone that uses the "Pic Changes" text to delete pis and rename them, you'll want to go in order from top to bottom. Reason being, some workers now have names that workers used to have (Like the Carlito/Carlitos deal). If you try to rename Carlito 's (former WWE wrestler) pic to "Carlitos" BEFORE renaming the old Carlitos (now El_S_Carlitos.jpg) you'll get the message stating that the name is already used.

Dunno if I had ever mentioed that that file should be worked top to bottom before, but if worker names are changed, it can make a difference. Hope that makes sense.

I also posted this at the end of last month's thread, just incase anyone can shed some light:

EDIT: Off Topic: Anyone know why Carlos Colon and Ray Gonzalez have a "Hate" relationship? I was changing "Rey" to "Ray" and noticed this... Colon owns (or is part owner) of WWC, where Ray has been champ 14 times and still works there. If these two hated each other, I'd think they would not be working together... For the moment, I have deleted the relationship entirely, at least until we can get some clarification

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

First of all, thanks for all the great work that you do, Bill!

Secondly, rename Brian Lawler to Brian Christopher. He hasn't used the Lawler name in years. Also add Brian C to his alter egos. Brian C and Wolfie D are currently known as Too Cruel in Jerry Lawler's Memphis Wrestling so add them as a team with 5 experience.

And finally, I believe the whole Colon/Gonzalez hate deal was because back in the day those guys had a falling out which lead to Gonzalez leaving WWC and going to the rival IWA. Since then Gonzalez has returned to WWC so those differences must've been settled. There should be no hate relationship between the two.

Edited by pgi86

Guest The Phenomenal Red

First of all, thanks for all the great work that you do, Bill!

Secondly, rename Brian Lawler to Brian Christopher. He hasn't used the Lawler name in years. Also add Brian C to his alter egos. Brian C and Wolfie D are currently known as Too Cruel in Jerry Lawler's Memphis Wrestling so add them as a team with 5 experience.

I think they were tag team champions in the older Lawler/Jarrett USWA which after checking, indeed they were so I'd raise their experience to 10.

I think Shatter and Judas should have be in a tag team called TNA Security with at least 2 experience.

The Sandman was unoffically fired by TNA for missing shows I think a week or two ago, whenever they did their last set of tapings.

As of right now, Brother Ray and Brother Devon are too gone from TNA after their contracts ran out.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I wouldn't add Podcast-A-Go-Go to Chikara as a TV show. It isn't like it is a taped TV show, it is just partial clips of matches. It is only 10 or so minutes long.

Fair enough.

Black Abyss's birth day is December 20, 1972 so he should have December as his birth month and I think he would be 37 right now.

Few things:

Tick trainer for Mana. He helps train students in NHPW.

Increase Jessie McKay's Speed to 30 and her Charisma to 60

Add a friendship between Sonjay Dutt & Amazing Kong. When they were both at NHPW, they were really "buddy-buddy" with eachother and talked alot.

Patrick Brink is in WWE I've heard.. apparently signed with Kris Logan and Vic Adams, but still trying confirm it.

I think FCW workers need some stats upped if anyone watches the show

I do every once in awhile, and I think you're right about that. I just don't have a clue of what their stats should be.

And also, thanks for another great update Bill!

Great Update.

Two things:

In CZW, Change Soldier Ant to Drew Gulak.

Plus the Switchblade Conspiracy broke up at the last show

Whoops, Made a Mistake

Edited by DJ Ice

I have to question Ted Dibiase having a charisma of 75? I think his lack of charisma is the thing stopping him getting any more over than he is. I understand its all about opinions though, and I can respect that. Only other thing I noticed was Shawn Michaels being on a written deal. Wouldn't he be on a open deal instead?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Patrick Brink is in WWE I've heard.. apparently signed with Kris Logan and Vic Adams, but still trying confirm it.

I think FCW workers need some stats upped if anyone watches the show

I didn't hear about Kaleb O'Neal, though I did hear that Logan and Adams are indeed back in FCW from PWInsider.com around the time of the whole G-Rilla was fired deal.

In CZW, Change Soldier Ant to Drew Gulak.

The problem is he is in CHIKARA as Soldier Ant. It's one of those balancing act deals that he is named one thing in one promotion and another in another promotion. TEWR allows you to run multiple names for a singular worker but not EWR. I think it safe to say Souljah Ant is more known than Gulak.

I have to question Ted Dibiase having a charisma of 75? I think his lack of charisma is the thing stopping him getting any more over than he is. I understand its all about opinions though, and I can respect that. Only other thing I noticed was Shawn Michaels being on a written deal. Wouldn't he be on a open deal instead?

DiBiase is pretty good on the mic I'd put him at 75 being 3.0 are at 86 which I don't personally get.

As for Shawn being under a written deal or an open deal, it's open interpretation to me. I think he should because we know he'd never goto TNA with his loyalty to Vince and if he wasn't under a written deal, people would snatch him up like candy. Then again, my opinnion isn't always correct.

Rudy Switchblade back to OVW..

I just noticed people are starting to upload episodes of FCW to youtube, so I might try and watch them again.. been a pretty lean months

Just Mason Ryan, Jacob Novak we need an eye over I think..

Also, Steve Lewington should be made a non-wrestler.. He said in a twitter conversation with Pat Buck that UK Wrestling chewed him up and spat him out and he's looking at becoming a PT

ALSO... I've noticed Ryan O'Reilly is missing from WWE contract.. he has debuted at FCW.. it is confirmed

Edited by Former DarthHurricane