EWR 2010 Stats Update: September

Guest The Phenomenal Red

While I had a few minutes and am thinking about it, wanted to address a few things:

First, some responses to posts:

Su Yung should be under a WWE developmental deal, though she has not debuted in FCW yet.

The only news I could find on this dates back to May… Are we sure this is legit?

Maybe the Anonymous General Manager should be unsackable. WWE releases it in game and its not much use to any other fed seeing as its a laptop.

I initially thought of making him unsackable, as I assumed the game would drop him if you weren’t playing as WWE. But, then I thought, what if the player is running another promotion besides WWE and would like to use an “Anonymous GM” type angle? If you notice, the ONLY thing connecting the Anonymous GM to WWE is the pic I put with the full update. He’s not named “Anonymous RAW GM,” nor does he have “RAW_GM” as his pic name for a reason. It works twofold: If you are running WWE, you can use him and do angles as they do on RAW. If you are another promotion, he’ll be released and, if you want to bring an anonymous GM type storyline into your promotion, there he is, waiting to be signed. All’s you’d have to do is find a new pic to replace the one I included, if you downloaded the full update. Keep in mind that this whole “Anonymous GM” was really an experiment. I’m hoping that people are actually using the GM and can give some kind of feedback on how it works, if we need to modify it some, or if it just needs to be scrapped completely. To be honest, with doing updates, I don’t get to actually sit and play too awful much, so I don’t know something is “broken” unless someone tells me.

Unlike Los Ice Creams and USApe, they have not been portrayed by several men over their time

So, what I'm gettign from this is that the two "Ice Creams" and USApe are portrayed by people already in the game...? If that's true, these three would be duplicates and should be deleted, correct?

The Su Yung rumor is possibly the same as Reachel Lynn and Claudio where a deal was on the table at one point and got pulled or she is still awaiting debut on FCW tv which is possible.

I can see both sides of the Anonymous GM. I know I use him in my WWE game but I am not sure who else does.

The problem with Los Ice Creams and USApe is we are only going by rumors on who they are. I'll use spoilers to say who I've heard are under the masks.

Supposedly Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero has been one of them (according to

Claudio's Luchawiki and Hero's Luchawiki) but besides both being "unconfirmed," Claudio has teamed with Los Ice Creams before and Hero has been gone from CHIKARA for some years now and Los Ice Creams are still there.

USApe was rumored to be Tim Donst but this is not known on cagematch or wikipedia with only Vokoder as Tim's other gimmick so this too is unfounded.

I'd say keep them in for now because the rumors are unfounded.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Re: Sun Yung

The they did an angle on Jerry Lawler's Memphis Wrestling where they said that Su was indeed offered a contract by WWE by then WWE pulled the offer and told her they may make her another offer somewhere down the road. Lawler used that angle to turn Su babyface. I'd imagine the angle was based in reality and that's pretty much how things went down with Su and WWE.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

FCW notes from a PWInsider.com results post form last night:

Send Eli Cottonwood, Husky Harris, Lucky Cannon, Michael McGuillcutty, Percy Watson, Shad Gaspard and Titus O'Neil to FCW. Shad has not been on tv and as of right now, the rest of the former NXTers have not been on tv in two weeks and also they are currently unlisted in brand split.

In a side note: Alex Riley should be moved to RAW as he is now The Miz's lackey.

Xavier Woods and Buck Dixon should be in a tag team together at 1 exp. Their finisher is a Slingshot into a Clothesline.

Jacob Novak and Jinder Mahal should be in a tag team together at 1 exp.

Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis should be in a tag team together at 8 exp.

Rename Aaron Stevens to Idol Stevens as that is his FCW name. He is using a Reverse STO as his finisher now. I am not sure what his name for it is but I would put it as his primary and keep Idolizer as his secondary.

Lucky Cannon's primary finisher should be the Lucky Break. I am not sure what exactly it is. His secondary finisher is a Diving Crossbody (top rope standing.) He should also have Jason Cannon as an alter ego as that is his "real" name. <_<

Wes Brisco's primary finisher is a twisting bodypress (top rope standing.)

I'd have AJ Lee's stats as 28 / 45 / 32 and Naomi Night's as 23 / 52 / 43 from what I've seen in FCW.

Add Tilo back to OVW.. and a new tag team of Scott Sexton and Lincoln Moseley called N*V*US.. anyone know anything about this team? Ref. Chris Sharpe told me they work the independents in the Kentucky region and that they are definitely one to watch.. they've arrived at OVW too

Why is Kiyoshi set as a heavyweight? He only weighs 210, thats the exact same as Jushin Liger, who is a lightweight for sure.

Change Bad Bones primary finisher to Shadow Driver (Impact)

Change Bad Bones secondary finisher to Texas Cloverleaf (Submission)

Add Tag Team "Absolute Alliance" with Absolute Andy and Bad Bones, give them 5 points experience and set them as active

Add friendship between Murat Bosporus and Bad Bones

where are the spoiler tags?

wanted to post night of champions spoilers.

plus in the game if i got mike knox at like 30 over is that a different knox or what?

i got some guys and they seem to have way to low of overs and stuff.

PWTorch.com is reporting that there is some backstage heat on current TNA star D'Angelo Dinero. The report notes that it's similar heat to that Dinero had on him during his time in WWE, as many felt that his push got to his head and that he rubbed certain people the wrong way. When he was wrestling as Elijah Burke in WWE, and he began gaining notoriety, he apparently began referring to himself as The Black Pope, and this didn't sit well with some of the other talents. Furthermore, it's being said that Dinero did himself no favors by cutting a 15 minute promo at a recent live event, for which he was scolded by agent D'Lo Brown after the show.

Edited by Drock007

Guest The Phenomenal Red

It's me or Fujita "Jr" Hayato is not in the update ?

I thought I gave stats for him, maybe not... I don't have them with me as I was home at the time and now I am up at college

where are the spoiler tags?

wanted to post night of champions spoilers.

plus in the game if i got mike knox at like 30 over is that a different knox or what?

i got some guys and they seem to have way to low of overs and stuff.

PWTorch.com is reporting that there is some backstage heat on current TNA star D'Angelo Dinero. The report notes that it's similar heat to that Dinero had on him during his time in WWE, as many felt that his push got to his head and that he rubbed certain people the wrong way. When he was wrestling as Elijah Burke in WWE, and he began gaining notoriety, he apparently began referring to himself as The Black Pope, and this didn't sit well with some of the other talents. Furthermore, it's being said that Dinero did himself no favors by cutting a 15 minute promo at a recent live event, for which he was scolded by agent D'Lo Brown after the show.

First off Spoiler tags are in other styles. You can get to them through quick post or full.

I know there is a Marshall Knox who was Mike's "brother" in UPW. They maybe real-life brothers, not sure.

I's most likely lower Pope's attitude and behavior by 5 then because it is the second time he supposed rubbed people the wrong way.

Night of Champion spoilers:

Randy Orton is the new World Champion

Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes won the Tag Team Titles.

Delete the Woman's title as Michelle McCool won it and the title is the Unified Diva's Title.

Daniel Bryan won the US title

Chris Jericho update via PWInsider.com

CHRIS JERICHO UPDATE

by Mike Johnson @ 10:27 PM on 9/19/2010

We've just confirmed that was Chris Jericho's final scheduled appearance for WWE.

CHRIS JERICHO UPDATE

by Mike Johnson @ 10:27 PM on 9/19/2010

We've just confirmed that was Chris Jericho's final scheduled appearance for WWE.

1. The websites have spoken!!! Whatever, I'm goin to Calgary tomorrow so I'll let yall hash it out... about 11 hours ago via TwitBird
  2. Since I've apparently made my last appearance in the WWE, I guess I have nothing to do tomorrow.... about 11 hours ago via TwitBird
So in other words, he's staying.

Edited by DropkickNathan

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Su Yung should be under a WWE developmental deal, though she has not debuted in FCW yet.

The only news I could find on this dates back to May… Are we sure this is legit?

The Su Yung rumor is possibly the same as Reachel Lynn and Claudio where a deal was on the table at one point and got pulled or she is still awaiting debut on FCW tv which is possible.

The long-awaited news of Su Yung in FCW is... she is now there as Vannah. Start rumors and speculation based on her name... <_<

As for the Jericho-WWE deal, it is a widely discussed rumor that may or may not go somewhere. Right now to me, if it does, it does and if not, don't remove him. I was going by the websites because we all know WWE isn't that swift with how they do their website IE: putting Daniel Bryan's return up BEFORE he returned and unless pushed (like the Matt Hardy situation or a release) WWE don't post things. Come to think of it, I don't even remember a newsbit on The Rock's contract ending on WWE.com.

Am I the only one that thinks, that the difference of the risk-levels of wwe and tna is too small? TNA does all that thumbtacks, janice, glass, cursing, girls kissing each other and more high-risk stuff while wwe is too PG to show someone who is getting choked by daniel bryan

WWE has now 66% risk, TNA 74%

I would suggest for WWE something like 60% and for TNA something like 77%

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Am I the only one that thinks, that the difference of the risk-levels of wwe and tna is too small? TNA does all that thumbtacks, janice, glass, cursing, girls kissing each other and more high-risk stuff while wwe is too PG to show someone who is getting choked by daniel bryan

WWE has now 66% risk, TNA 74%

I would suggest for WWE something like 60% and for TNA something like 77%

WWE still does the Cell, the cell starts off at 66 so that should stay as is.

In the game TNA just does the blood that WWE doesn't. The language used on TNA shows vs. WWE is not used in the game so that point cannot be used. IMO TNA is pretty much WWE just with blood and weapons and is fine as is. The girls-kissing-girls stuff, huh. What TNA are you watching that I am not. Plus besides "Janice," all of the TNA spots happen on ppvs or happen on big tv shows. See the Jeff Hardy fireball, RVD bathed in blood after the Fortune beating of EV2.0 and barbed wire only being teased until say a Barbed Wire Massacre or Elevation X which has only been done twice.

The girls-kissing-girls stuff, huh. What TNA are you watching that I am not.

Think he is referring to the mild peck between Tara and Madison Rayne last week on iMPACT!

Edited by Muppet92

Guest The Phenomenal Red

AAA notes:

remove Alex Koslov, Black Warrior, Christopher Daniels, Damian 66, Halloween, Joe Lider, Kenzo Suzuki, Nicho El Millionario, Perro Aguayo Jr., Super Crazy, Teddy Hart & X-Fly from the Legion Extranjera stable. Koslov, Teddy, Kenzo and Daniels seemingly left AAA, X-Fly and Black Warrior only appeared for TripleMania, Lider and Nicho were kicked out and more on the other Perros.

Add La Sociedad as a stable as this is the lump of Legion Extranjera, Los Perros del Mal and The Militia, similar to nWo in 1999 with wolfpac and the b-team both operating under the nWo banner. Konnan should be the leader with Alan Stone, Billy Boy, Christina Von Erie, Damian 666, Decniss, El Zorro, Halloween, Hernadez, Jennifer Blake, L.A. Par-K, NOSAWA, Perro Aguayo Jr., Rain, Tigre Cota and Vampiro as members.

NOTE: Keep all of the stables lumped into Sociedad as they team under the names provided say for example Perro Aguayo (who is the leader of Perros) teams with Hernadez and El Zorro (who are both Legion members.)