EWR 2010 Stats Update: September

Guest The Phenomenal Red

From a few sites -

"There was talk at yesterday's Lucha Libre USA Masked Warriors taping in Charlotte that the show had been cancelled. Wrestlers at the event were told that it would just be a house show. However the show was in fact taped for online streaming, and for now the MTV2 show is "on hiatus" and not cancelled.

The show drew around 1,000 fans. David and Reid Flair wrestled as a team at the show, with Reid making Tinieblas Jr. tap out to the figure four. Ric Flair was at the show but left before the taping began.

Former TNA talent Petey Williams debuted on the show."

Should LLUSA's show on MTV2 be removed?

Actually it was said that MTV2 will have some sort of a second season at this moment.

Nominate them.. write their stats.. their promotion.. etc.

If they are worthy of a slot, Bill1996 will add them in

Thanks. Probably won't be nominating for a few months, but I just wanted to know :)

I think that the Bella Twins have improved in the ring lately. I think we can bump their stats just a little with Brie moving to B:31 T:30 S:37 and Nikki to B:30 T:32 S:37

I'd give Nikki B:32 T:32 S:37

:shifty:

Also, give Tyler Black a written contract with Zach Rollins as his name.

fixed :P and you're welcome

fixed :P and you're welcome

Edited by notatardis

I think that the Bella Twins have improved in the ring lately. I think we can bump their stats just a little with Brie moving to B:31 T:30 S:37 and Nikki to B:30 T:32 S:37

Also, give Tyler Black a written contract with Seth Rollins as his name.

fixed tongue.gif and your welcome

It's actually Seth Rollins, He confirmed it on twitter.

Also, give Tyler Black a written contract with Seth Rollins as his name.

fixed tongue.gif and your welcome

It's actually Seth Rollins, He confirmed it on twitter.

lol Thanks. And o.o Wrestlezone said he wrestled Joe Hening [ insert WWE gay name ] under the name Zach Collins dry.gif now my brain hurts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A. R. Fox ? can't find him is he under a different name or not in the game ? crying.gif

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add both of Tyler Blacks names in as alter egos and leave him as Tyler Black for now. Once he gets a roster spot, rename him properly.

Check announcer for Colin Delaney, make him and old school face, turn him babyface and make the Olsen brothers active. Also add Team Frightning (Quack and Frightmare) with 5 exp.

EDIT: Tyler Black tweeted saying his new name is Seth Rollins, not Zack.

Edited by Y2JFan111