Axl Rose Storms off Stage Prompting Ireland to Hate Him

Hobo

Was at the Belfast show the night before, luckily our gig went fine. Think they were on later than they were meant to (support guy kept on going for 20 minutes after saying this was the last song...) but they played from 9:50 to midnight. There was one point where a plastic cup hit him in the face but he kept on going thankfully.

I don't get how anyone can complain at them walking off due to being bottled. Sure, they were late on, but it doesn't give you a right to bottle the band. If you didn't like it, you could just leave.

...lol.

I miss the Newcastle crowds of about 5/6 year ago...where people would throw shit at you simply if they hadn't heard of you. I remember Hellogoodbye supporting Taking Back Sunday. They got absolutely murdered. Months later they were famous as hell.

Everything's tame now. :(

Edited by YI

Yeah, but antagonizing Axl Rose is just too fun. He's that one kid from grade school that overreacts to everything. And it's hilarious.