Civilization Thread!

Ruki

lol wut

image.png

....WHAT?!
image.png

I feel pretty insulted that Venice is so low on their list, while The Huns, Songhai and America are in the second best tier. 

Atilla is a threat only early on and only if you have no way to counter the battering ram. Songhai is situational, and oh goody, here comes America with it's extra +1 sight and it's jets that, by the time they face you, you probably have much better toys. 

This makes so me angry I could nuke myself 😠

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mick said:

Y'all can keep your Civ VI. This was where it's at:
image.png

The days when you could name your own civ in the game - I turned Minnesota into a fanatical republic or something like that

• 9 months later...

So, I wish I had seen this sale sooner, but for about the next 11 hours, you can get Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri and the expansion together on GOG for $1.49 USD. 

• 1 month later...

Sid Meier's Ultimate Collection (pay what you want and help charity) (humblebundle.com)

So yeah, that's a thing for the next two weeks if anybody's interested. Of the non-civ games, the only one I've played is Pirates, but that's one also pretty fun as well. Probably worth the $15 :shifty: . 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mick said:

Sid Meier's Ultimate Collection (pay what you want and help charity) (humblebundle.com)

So yeah, that's a thing for the next two weeks if anybody's interested. Of the non-civ games, the only one I've played is Pirates, but that's one also pretty fun as well. Probably worth the $15 :shifty: . 

Pirates alone is definitely worth the $15.  A true open world pirate game?  So so good.  Been a fan of Pirates for a LONG time

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Lint said:

Pirates alone is definitely worth the $15.  A true open world pirate game?  So so good.  Been a fan of Pirates for a LONG time

My dad picked up Pirates Gold for the Genesis and it became a family favorite. We later had it on PC, and a copy is sitting on my GOG account. 

• Like 1