Spread sheets

Mj3

Just wondering, do other people use spreadsheets to set up their roster? I've been doing this a while now and because its in columns, I find it easier to just do a quick check over my workers while im booking a show, ill have it so its narrow down the side of the EWR window so visible at all times.

I have mine set out

Brand - Shows authority figure

Face column - Heel column

World Title picture (roughly the 4/5/6 top guys)

Rest of TV talent

Not regular talent (those not in major feuds, used on dual-brand B show)

Then underneath this I have my fueds

World Title

Fued 1

etc

Does anyone else do this and how do you set yours up?

I use it for compaing my roster to each other...

Left column is Names then I'll have Brawl/speed/tech in the next 3 columns.

This way I can easily see who has similar stats and can work well together in the ring.

I also have it grouped into the position they hold in the company i.e jobber - Main event.

I'll have a seperate page for tag teams and try to match up opponents that way.

Edited by Rocky Feller

I'm not sure how anyone can't keep a spread sheet. I have a two sections (Faces / Heels) with the following stats recorded: Overness, Charisma, Brawl, Speed & Tech. I then have sections within those sections for Lightweights and Ladies. I track the jobbers but only so I remember their names smile.gif I also have a section for tracking feuds. When I book shows with the notepad I use this spreadsheet exclusively and update feud heat after each show and all other stats at the beginning of each in-game month. I also have a section reserved for storyline progression and a separate spot for Non-Wrestlers/GM workers. I used to color code the skills so I knew at a glance who was compatible with who but I don't do that any more rolleyes.gif

Some great ideas here. I keep spreadsheets all the time too. My generally have:

Workers Name, Heavy/Light/Woman Age Gimmick Overness Brawling Speed Tech Charisma Manager Tag Partners Stable Notes.

I color code the faces and heels, and update the Overness every month or so, then resort to see whos doing what.

I do and put lots of details...

I have a section to put my PPV cards, one for championships history, one with people I signed, another for a wellness policy, one for name changes, turns, roster, development talent, releases, draft, tournaments and another for Royal Rumble facts.

Yes, I do spent more time with the spread sheet than with the game itself.