Pokéfest 2010

Benji

I've actually just got the Super Rod, so I'll be able to catch decent water pokemon at least (though I haven't done so yet). Also caught a Venonat, not that it'll be any use in this particular context.

Shit, I'm actually going to have to choose what pokemon I use in my team. It may take a while for me to decide...

In the meantime, another incredibly minor team/level update. I am currently on Koga's doorstep in Fuchsia City, though may go and level for a bit before actually stepping inside.

Lv.35 Squirtle

Lv.35 Butterfree

Lv.34 Beedrill

Lv.33 Gyarados

Lv.33 Paras

Lv.26 Venonat

Still playing FireRed and my party is currently:

Lv. 22 Farfetch'd (Ch'ding)

Lv. 22 Paras

Lv. 24 Gloom

Lv. 25 Nidorino

Lv. 24 Pikachu

Lv. 30 Snorlax (Ruki - couldn't resist)

I've done the Team Rocket Hideout in Celadon, completed Pokemon Tower and, obviously, caught the Snorlax blocking Route 12(?). Also managed to find a Lv. 35 Horsea on my first try with the Super Rod, which was kind of cool. Next task: defeat Erica - which may require a Growlithe, or something similar, because last time her Weepinbell kicked seven shades of crap out of me.

Also, double battles? I forgot how awesome they are.

• Admin

Just completed Celadon on LeafGreen. Team is all around lvl. 30: Charmeleon, Dugtrio, Graveller, Weepinbell, Pidgeotto, Parasect. Also used are Jolteon (evolved from Celadon Eevee), Butterfree, and Pikachu. Just waiting until I get the Super Rod and then I can bulk up with some Water-types.

I am on Pokemon Yellow, just about to go take on Lt.Surge. My team is:

1, Pikachu Level 25

2. Nidoqueen Level 31

3. Butterfree Level 18

4. Oddish Level 20

5.Mankey Level 24

6. Pidgeotto Level 21

Going to switch out Pidgeotto for this battle and train up Sandshrew or Geodude just in case Mankey fails to get the job done.

EDIT: ...That was ridiculously easy he only had one Raichu and a Dig from Mankey knocked it out immediately

Edited by The Future

Havtn updated in a bit but I got past 2 more Gyms with Flannery and my ever rotating team

Team Against Norman in Petalburg

Zangoose (lvl 32) (HM Slave)

Seviper (lvl 30)

Solrock (lvl 30)

Aron (lvl 30)

Loudred (lvl 30)

Team Against Winona at Fortree

Zangoose (lvl 36)

Minun (lvl 37)

Manectric (lvl 38)

Azumarill (lvl 37)

Camerupt (lvl 37)

Weezing (lvl 37)

NO!

Mono-poisons. Just poison. None of this fighting crap. Poison and KEEP THE POISON COMING!

So that would limit my team to Arbok, Nidoqueen/king, Weezing, Muk, Golbat… and that's about it for Gen. 1

Well when I said mono-poisons I meant all six are at least a poison subtype.

NO!

Mono-poisons. Just poison. None of this fighting crap. Poison and KEEP THE POISON COMING!

Inject Sabrina with a lethal dose of poison.

New-new-new-new Pokemon order

• Like 1