Final Fantasy-fest 2010/11

hugobomb

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got to Figaro after half an hour of wondering around the desert (stuck to the right hand side, along the mountains for some reason, thought when Locke said south he meant straight south not south and west a bit), just met Edgar (who seems to flip me off during his inroduction). He also takes all of ten seconds to start hitting on Terra. I like him already

Okay, I caved in. Started playing VI this evening after D&D. Not very far along at all, as I'm right at the gates of Figaro. I let the moogles take the brunt of the guard assault in the tactical minigame, and only one--poor Mugmug--fell to the enemy.

Here's a screencap.

FFVIDayOne.jpg

Well, it happened: my first defeat. I'm racing down the Lehe River and met up with Ultros, I think his name is. A big battle ensued with Terra getting knocked out several times and Banon spamming his prayer power. Sadly, after some time and enough damage to the squid that would likely cause him to drop in a few more rounds, he got a lucky shot in on Banon, killing him and ending the game.

I'm going to try again later this afternoon and hopefully do much better.

Couple of hours into VI now, just met Sabin and Banon and am on the way to Narshe. Sabin seems cool is slightly stupid (I mean diving into the river tp fight a octopus that took all four of us to just beat it back? :rolleyes: ). Choose to follow the Locke story as he tries to escape South Figaro. Love this game so much