Final Fantasy-fest 2010/11

hugobomb

Do you have your guys in the back row? Especially Banon, but most of their attacks are just as good from the back as they are from the front.

No, I didn't. I remedied that and won with a slight bit of difficulty. I'm following Sabin's storyline right now.

As for Auto-crossbow, I know how broken it can be. I exploited a bug in an earlier attempt at a playthrough that allowed me to get nearly infinite XP. Go in a circle in the river and have a turbo controller keep hitting the 'confirm' button. I left for an hour and came back to godly PCs.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quitting for the evening. I managed to defeat Ultros and watched Sabin jump into the water after him like an idiot. Oh well, at least he never was actually presumed dead only to pop up later like in another good Final Fantasy game.

I actually chose Sabin's story arc first and made it to Doma. Cyan's pretty cool and the Phantom Train sequence was really nice. Just added Gau to the party and made it to the base of the Crescent Mountains. Here's a status pic.

FFVIDay2.jpg

Well I fucked up big time against Tunnel Armor. Didn't Runic one round, Locke got killed, and I never recovered. My last save? Mog deciding which character to start with. Fantastic.

Ouch... Didn't have a lot of trouble with that fight, but I got slaughtered through the whole weekend by Kefka leading the attack on the Esper. I finally beat him this morning by cheating a bit, putting together a strike team with Terra, Cyan and Gau and fighting their way through the entire Imperial line while the other two teams protected Banon.

In the end, I barely won. Terra and Gau were killed by Kefka's magic and Cyan was down to his last 24 HP. I actually managed to get one last Flurry Bushido off which managed to hurt Kefka enough to flee. I still can't believe I won that fight...

I have got slightly too hooked on Triple Triad and am subsequently not doing anything in the game other than play cards ha. Too addictive, I gotta have them all!

I started a new FF8 game yesterday and have spent six hours in which I have only just beat the Fire Cavern, I'm planning on Triple Triading my way to early game immenssness and want to get the Lionheart heart as early as possible, just cause.