Peep Show Season 7 *SPOILERS*

Stevie B

• 1 month later...

Yeah, think that's it. That was bloody sad for a minute there. I remember thinking, "This is sad. Peep Show is genuinely sad, when the hell did this happen," but then Super Hans attacked Jez with a pipe and all was funny again. Quality ending.

Wednesday night was the New Years Eve episode. It was fantastic. Great ending to what has been a great series. The Christmas episode, this New Years Eve episode and the episode with Kenneth would all probably make my top 10 episodes of all time, they were excellent.

Peep Show is crazy. Every series since the 3rd I've said "How long can they make this last?", but not any more, I'm actually looking forward to another two or three series off the back of this.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

I watched the NYE episode last night. Mark going on about how he "had his dick in the Dob" as you see her in the background was cringeworthy. The black guy who's name I've forgotten is just weird. Favourite part was Super Hans getting freaked out by his own party. You know that if Hans is that fucked up over his own party, shit must be bad.

I watched the NYE episode last night. Mark going on about how he "had his dick in the Dob" as you see her in the background was cringeworthy. The black guy who's name I've forgotten is just weird. Favourite part was Super Hans getting freaked out by his own party. You know that if Hans is that fucked up over his own party, shit must be bad.

The Johnson.

Great character, my favourite use of him being the episode where Mark begins to think he might be in love with him.

The Johnson.

Great character, my favourite use of him being the episode where Mark begins to think he might be in love with him.

Fuck. I might actually watch that tonight. What episode was that again?

I think my favourite line out of this series was Marks whole "I'M THE BRACELET BASTARD". :lol:

Also it has been renewed for another two series.

Edited by ONO

Johnson is awesome, I had him as my avatar for quite a while. But yeah, this was an awesome season. Though I find it hard to recall a lot of episodes because I haven't really watched them since the first time I saw them, I think this is the best sitcom I've seen quality wise. It's just relentlessly great episode after great episode, and I hope it never ends.