Athletics:

1. Usain Bolt

2. Jessica Ennis

3. Tyson Gay

(American) Football:

1. Ben Roethlisberger

MMA:

1. Anderson Silva

Will there be a discussion thread for this down the road? I am curious as to how Anderson Silva and Ben Roethlisberger top #1 on JohnnyPerfect's list.

Ben is there simply because the Steelers are the main team I follow in NFL and I don't get to see enough of everything else, it's hard enough watching them on a weekly basis. Could of left that section blank, but decided not to. Silva is there because he's the best fighter on the planet in my opinion and had one of the top fights with Sonnen (beat Maia and broke the record in the process too). Again, this is a list of peoples opinions. Nothing is a fact. If we all put down the same people then what would be the point? If everybody disagrees with those two, then no worries, because they'll get no more votes and wont make the list.

(American) Football:

1. Ben Roethlisberger

MMA:

1. Anderson Silva

Will there be a discussion thread for this down the road? I am curious as to how Anderson Silva and Ben Roethlisberger top #1 on JohnnyPerfect's list.

Ben is there simply because the Steelers are the main team I follow in NFL and I don't get to see enough of everything else, it's hard enough watching them on a weekly basis. Could of left that section blank, but decided not to. Silva is there because he's the best fighter on the planet in my opinion and had one of the top fights with Sonnen (beat Maia and broke the record in the process too). Again, this is a list of peoples opinions. Nothing is a fact. If we all put down the same people then what would be the point? If everybody disagrees with those two, then no worries, because they'll get no more votes and wont make the list.

Acknowledged. However, once this is closes I fully plan to retort completely. Not to be a dick, but for debate sake.