EWR 2011 Stats Update: January

Guest nampleaca

move Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel to SmackDown

make Ezekiel Jackson heel

remove Stevie Richards from TNA

change CM Punk gimmick to Cult Leader

Abraham Washington finisher should be In Your Face (impact)

Edited by nampleaca

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Spoilers PLEASE! This is from a SmackDown tapping that is yet to air and you spoil an angle. Thanks for doing this for me.

The Big Show beat Wade Barrett by DQ when Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel came in from the crowd and attacked Show. Ezekiel Jackson ran down to make what we thought was the save but he too joined the former Nexus members. We have a new heel foursome on Smackdown.

That's from PWInsider.com for proof.

In other news I would lower Taryn Terrell's attitude and behavior by 10 due to her wacky tweets. She is becoming the female Fatt Hardy pretty quickly.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest nampleaca

Spoilers PLEASE! This is from a SmackDown tapping that is yet to air and you spoil an angle. Thanks for doing this for me.

The Big Show beat Wade Barrett by DQ when Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel came in from the crowd and attacked Show. Ezekiel Jackson ran down to make what we thought was the save but he too joined the former Nexus members. We have a new heel foursome on Smackdown.

In other news I would lower Taryn Terrell's attitude and behavior by 10 due to her wacky tweets. She is becoming the female Fatt Hardy pretty quickly.

This has been in the EWR Forum Rules for years and I say it again every time it comes up.

Unmarked spoilers are allowed in this thread.

If you're afraid that by coming in here you'll get something spoiled, then wait until after you've watched the show to come in here. Since we're on a monthly update schedule it's not like you should have any problem waiting a couple days to suggest that Mark Briscoe's charisma get lowered if avoiding spoilers is that important to you.

:)

• Like 1

This has been in the EWR Forum Rules for years and I say it again every time it comes up.

Unmarked spoilers are allowed in this thread.

If you're afraid that by coming in here you'll get something spoiled, then wait until after you've watched the show to come in here. Since we're on a monthly update schedule it's not like you should have any problem waiting a couple days to suggest that Mark Briscoe's charisma get lowered if avoiding spoilers is that important to you.

Yeah, I just threw Potato a PM to see if we can change this because...

Personally, I think those who post spoilers in here are doing it simply to piss off others who haven't seen the show. It takes two seconds to make spoiler tags and keep everyone happy.

-Bill

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Potato Head

After talking to Bill, I'd like to point out that spoilers are still technically allowed in this thread and nobody will be warned for posting a spoiler, in tags or out.

That said, as a part of common courtesy, please try and keep your spoilers tagged if at all possible. If (in my judgement) somebody is posting spoilers out of tags continuously for no other reason than to annoy people, that will be dealt with in the proper manner.

The rules post has been updated to reflect this.

• Like 2

Guest nampleaca

After talking to Bill, I'd like to point out that spoilers are still technically allowed in this thread and nobody will be warned for posting a spoiler, in tags or out.

That said, as a part of common courtesy, please try and keep your spoilers tagged if at all possible. If (in my judgement) somebody is posting spoilers out of tags continuously for no other reason than to annoy people, that will be dealt with in the proper manner.

This is bullshit man. If someone doesn't want to get spoiled then do not enter this thread.Simple

Edited by nampleaca
  • Like 1

Wow... Really going to react to it? Like that? Just WOW!

Anyway...

I was just wondering what the story with Kevin Steen is. At Final Battle 2010 he lost to El Generico and he said that if he lost he would leave ROH.

El Generico won so I was just wondering if Kevin Steen was actually still with ROH? As he is in the DATA.

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Anyway...

I was just wondering what the story with Kevin Steen is. At Final Battle 2010 he lost to El Generico and he said that if he lost he would leave ROH.

El Generico won so I was just wondering if Kevin Steen was actually still with ROH? As he is in the DATA.

This has come up in the TEW Update thread.... People think he may be under contract but on a break. (no source, just what I remember reading there)

Anyway...

I'd keep in in ROH. I think he's just taking time of to rest and take care of his knee problems.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

This is bullshit man. If someone doesn't want to get spoiled then do not enter this thread.Simple

You're bullshit. It's common decency to do spoilers on the off chance people do not want to read them until the show pases PARTICULARLY SmackDown and TNA iMPACT when they are taped anywhere from a few days to nearly a month in advance. I even do it with AAA because there is nearly a month layover in the Televisa Deportes shows on Galavision. You took advantage of the rules and now everyone suffers.

Anyway...

This has come up in the TEW Update thread.... People think he may be under contract but on a break. (no source, just what I remember reading there)

PWInsider's Mike Johnson started this during an elite audio for the RoH Final Battle post-show. He said that Steen is indeed under contract with RoH but being cycled out of storylines for the time being.

With Val Venis' recent video blog and twitter, I'd make dislikes between him and Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore Shane Helms. Val also slammed the Hardys for not paying their dues and Paul London can work circles around Matt Hardy while Moore and Helms were riding their coatails. The Hardys could be a borderline hatred but a dislike is order the least.

NWA Hollywood booker news:

Adam Pearce stepped down as booker for NWA Championship Wrestling in Hollywood recently and has been replaced by Joey Ryan. Pearce is staying on as a wrestler and is working as an agent for the company, but additional family responsibilities made him decide to step back in his responsibilities.

Tick booker Joey Ryan if it's not already done.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest nampleaca

You're bullshit. It's common decency to do spoilers on the off chance people do not want to read them until the show pases PARTICULARLY SmackDown and TNA iMPACT when they are taped anywhere from a few days to nearly a month in advance. I even do it with AAA because there is nearly a month layover in the Televisa Deportes shows on Galavision. You took advantage of the rules and now everyone suffers.

If peoples do not want to read the spoilers then they should not enter this thread.

• Like 1