Misfits

The Mask of Norro

So I just did a 2 day marathon of the first three seasons of the show. These are the thoughts I had after the final episode of season 3 and some time to read over season 4 changes.

Honestly? At first it seemed like it was about kids getting super powers based on their biggest insecurities, and I wasn't a big fan of that concept. Thankfully though, I stuck around and by the end of season 1 and the start of season 2 I was pretty hooked.

I'd also say Simon was by far my favorite character, his arc and honest development were pretty great. I'm not sure if I should even bother watching season 4 because of the huge cast change, and the way season 3 seemed to wrap everything up for the most part.

So I ask the board: Is it worth a watch/download/stream?

I was okay with season 4, but it is definitely a drop in quality when you lose most of the characters.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoveFilm streaming has loads of decent stuff actually. It's gotten better since December when it was hard to search what they actually had. Now everything is visible although it can take longer to browse....but browsing is the fun part. I can't see me running out of stuff to watch for quite a while (if at all with new stuff being added). Well worth the low monthly cost.

My problem with the love film streaming service is that it's just not loud enough. When I plug my laptop into the TV (I don't have the cables which also do the sound) I really struggle to hear the sound from my PC. I don't have this trouble when I download films. Also, their layout's kind of annoying to shift through everything. I have it for two months, and there's like 25 films they have on there that I wanna see, and some TV shows too, but I don't think it's worth paying for.