2011 MLB Season

sahyder1

So I just watched a game to see if I now liked baseball. The most exciting thing was a cute little squirrel running across the home plate and terrorising some fans. I was thinking there was a new rule about using animals as runners to spice up games but it wasn't in a uniform.

Think he pulled Nova too soon. Just Joe is looking rather desperate with all these changes. I know it's an elimination game, but geez.

If you're pulling Nova pull him out of after the first. Why do it after the 2nd when Nova recovered nicely from a leadoff double. He pulled Hughes really early as well.

Sabathiaa warming up now and will start the 5th. So he goes the 5th and maybe 6th before turning it over to Robertson?

Girardi claimed yesterday that the team was loose. That might be true but Girardi looks tight here.