Dubstep

Gene Kiniski

Thanks to the couple of you that actually sent me in the direction I needed.

Why, no one is going to come to a party you host anyway.

What's the point of that, Sean? Yeah, I used to be an EWR-esque poster back in the day but I've mellowed out quite a bit and actually contribute to the board these days instead of being all hotheaded and negative. Why flame when all I did was ask some music recommendation?

The difference between 'EWR-esque posters' and the rest of us is that the rest of us accept this as someone just giving us shit. Guess where you fall?

Dubstep is alright, but I'm a gabber, baby. Rotterdam for life.

Everything bad DMN has ever said has now been forgotten. wub.gif

Thanks to the couple of you that actually sent me in the direction I needed.

Why, no one is going to come to a party you host anyway.

What's the point of that, Sean? Yeah, I used to be an EWR-esque poster back in the day but I've mellowed out quite a bit and actually contribute to the board these days instead of being all hotheaded and negative. Why flame when all I did was ask some music recommendation?

The difference between 'EWR-esque posters' and the rest of us is that the rest of us accept this as someone just giving us shit. Guess where you fall?

Dubstep is alright, but I'm a gabber, baby. Rotterdam for life.

Everything bad DMN has ever said has now been forgotten. wub.gif

Unfortunately the same can not be said for you :shifty:

• Like 1

I'm not a big fan of Dubstep but I don't mind it in small doses. I can't quite get into it but there are some remixes I don't mind, I just remember me and me mate were with these two girls who were into dubstep so we went to this dubstep club and she was dancing and we thought she was having an fit or possessed so never been there since :P

But if your looking for some good dubstep remixes check out KevWillow7 on youtube, someone I know he does some good dubstep remixes, house etc and if your lookin at making your own he has quite a few tutorials on how to make certain stuff. Was on Radio 1Xtra last week for that 1500 seconds of fame