Pacman/Mosley

sahyder1

Guest mr. potato head

I'm watching, other than one Steve Molitor fight I think this is the first boxing I've ever bothered to watch live.

Not too impressed really - Pacquiao's winning easy, which seems to be what most people expected, but it's not that exciting.

Probably doesn't help that I'm watching in an, er, Italian shop. :shifty:

A lackluster Pacman showing will do wonders for a super fight with Mayweather.

Floyd would have to actually nut up and pull himself out of re-retirement in order for that to occur. That said, there are no more conceivable new money fights for Pacquaio left at this point besides Mayweather so if it doesn't happen now, both guys might be out of the sport soon.

Aside from the "knockdown" in the tenth, fight went exactly as expected. Pacquiao was maybe as defensive as he's ever been in a major fight, really low punch totals which I guess is why people are concluding that he didn't fight well in a completely one-sided affair. He complained about his legs after the fight, possible that the fender bender he had in the afternoon effected his movement more than his camp wanted to let on.

It's pretty much the only fight left for Pac now, I hope they can come to some deal soon. It'll be the highest grossing fight ever if it happens, Mayweather would win easy though.

If those two would actually agree on the specifics for a fight, Mayweather would just find a way around the stipulations, if it meant he'll be going into the bout with an advantage. Like when he paid a $600,000 fine for failing to meet weight requirements in his fight with Marquez. That was just an investment that helped Mayweather win that match.