WWE '12

Guest rasko

The Elimination Chamber in RTWM. Good God.

I only had trouble with the second part

Daniel Bryan, because Super Cena wouldn't stop interrupting my or his moves. :@

Guest Yello Mit

Ahaha sweet jesus - fuck all y'all. My mystery opponent on my first Universe show for Cena was Golddust.

I got Goldust against Undertaker....and what's worst is...he beasted and won :(

Almost every single time I have a mystery opponent, it's Goldust... And it pisses me off.

You know at first I hated all the cutscenes and stuff in RTWM, but tbh I quite like erm now :).. Still not looking forward to the Hunter RTWM though really don't like him :/

Booker T looks like Orlando Jordan in the game :(

as long as he doesn't start using Miss Kitty's theme, start a talk show to declare his love for Mason Ryan before skipping to the ring in caution tape, then it's fine.

Edited by zrc

I got on earlier long enough to download the Jericho CAW which I might add looks epic, not been abe to since, apart from the online matches think they focused on that first. It's just annoying I can't add everyone I wanna add yet (I'm too lazy to make them myself)

FINALLY beat Big Show as Del Rio at Bragging Rights. Took about 8 goes. On 2nd stint today, I did it on my 2nd try. 1st try was odd though, as the match randomly ended. No DQ, no count-out, no pin/submission just... GAME OVER RETRY. Oh, and Swagger literally did fuck all, all match. :shifty:

Del Rio's enziguri <3.

I did the Sheamus vs. Del Rio, Edge & Swagger brawl, but didn't 'finish' Edge at the entrance, then was told to fight both Swagger & Del Rio and finish at the entrance, but it was being a bitch getting him into position, and I got Speared. Is this correct, or did I miss something by not doing as it told me?

Oh, and for me, Lesnar attacked Cena, who beat Miz, whilst on Smackdown, Undertaker's mystery opponent was... AX! For the most part, I'm mainly playing as Raw. I traded Mysetrio, Rock and someone else to Smackdown, whilst I gave Raw Lesnar. It keeps on wanting to book my CAW of AJ Styles (who I've not done the moveset for yet) against R-Truth. I don't want him in the game, I've tried taking him out, but it keeps adding him back. How do I get rid of him?

It keeps on wanting to book my CAW of AJ Styles (who I've not done the moveset for yet) against R-Truth. I don't want him in the game, I've tried taking him out, but it keeps adding him back. How do I get rid of him?

I don't think you can. Even if they are set to free agents they still seem to pop up as mystery partners or whatever. I think it has to do with roster size perhaps as the singles legends haven't made an appearance in mine (besides the ones like Lesnar I added myself) whereas Ax, Smash and LOD are always on cards which I think is down to needing more tag teams. The only way to add more singles wrestlers though would be to create them which doesn't help with your problem.

Hang on just realised that makes no sense as AJ would be a singles guy presumably and I have the same issue with my CAWs who are singles guys being booked. I always edit them back out and they seem to disappear for a few months then pop up again.

I have two questions for everyone.

A.) Has anyone worked out how to get rid of the other championships in universe mode (euro, million dollar etc)? I vacated them all in the main edit bit where you can. However all of the ex-champions are all still coming to the ring with their belts, which is shit as they can't even be defended. I know it had some impact at CM Punk and AirBorne started off with the belts.

B.) Is blood only in for First Blood matches? Or can you split someone open in a match?

You can bloody someone up in regular matches, but you need to turn blood 'on' in the options menu first.

As for the other question, I haven't found a way to vacate titles in Universe mode; but I hope that there is a way to do it.

Edited by Yoshihiro timmayyama