No More Heroes

Benji

So, No More Heroes finally came out in english on PS3 and 360. I suggest getting this game. It is insanely fun and was by far my favourite Wii game. There's a demo up on the PS Store (may be on 360 too, not had a look).

Lucha. Lightsabers. Ridiculously OTT characters. Stupidly fun mini-games. Just general brilliance all round.

Yeah, it's bloody brilliant. I actually preferred the sequel on the Wii - a little less of Suda51's trademark BEING BATSHIT FUCKING MENTAL, but still suitably wacky, a lot of fun, full of great mini-games, and oozing with charm.

The present Lady Skumfrog recently bought the PS3 version, and we're both loving it.

I got Hammy to import me the Japanese version for PS3, but I never got around to playing it because it was just after RDR came out (I'd already completed it on Wii, so RDR was more of a priority that then ended up taking up almost all my free time), so wound up being a waste of money since I'll now get the English version.

Woah, wait...it is coming out on 360? I thought it was just coming out on PS3...and I thought it wasn't coming out for awhile :o

Edit: I checked ebay, could only find copies from Japan and Europe...maybe it hasn't arrived in NA yet?

Edit 2: Checked Wiki, looks like it doesn't come out in NA until August :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Canary4life

I'm not going to lie, but I honestly used to believe the game was called No More Cheerios and revolved around a guy who goes on a killing spree to get a box of Cheerios. Some stupid troll told me that and I believed it for, like, a year or two until one of my friends powned me at school about it.

• Like 1