Battlefield 3

DiamondCutter

I like BF3 online, I really do, but I find it very unfun without 3 other friends, you just get idiots joining your squad, spawning on you and giving up your position, really annoying.

Then when you go on mic and tell them to stop, they either don't have a mic, or spout abuse.

This sounds like what I'll unknowingly do while trying to get used to it. Signs are pointing me away from BF3 I think.

I like BF3 online, I really do, but I find it very unfun without 3 other friends, you just get idiots joining your squad, spawning on you and giving up your position, really annoying.

Then when you go on mic and tell them to stop, they either don't have a mic, or spout abuse.

This sounds like what I'll unknowingly do while trying to get used to it. Signs are pointing me away from BF3 I think.

1) Be happy they spawn on you. You get points for it.

2) If you don't want people spawning on you then press start and choose not to be in a squad at all.

3) The people who don't know how to play right won't be on after this week due to MW3 being out.

yeah I got 10,000 exp(Twice actually) from my teammates spawning on me (actually my spawn point) more than 100 times in one map. Also some kind of cool dog tags. Where you spawn can make all the difference in the world. I also love that if you put a spawn point outside on a map with aircraft, you parachute to it. Sometimes this will allow you to get on top of an otherwise not accessible building or high point.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish you bastards would play with me.

mad.gif

Add me on PS3 if that is how you play it. Juce734 is my PSN.

I'm about to give up on this game, it's nothing but Famas users and Snipers. It gets really annoying when you're just looking for a good TD.

If it makes you that mad then kill them 1st. Either run around with the FAMAS or Snipe the snipers before they get you.

People play DM on Battlefield? I'm being serious here, I hadn't even realised it was still in the game.

Yeah it's all I play. When playing Conquest or Rush, everyone else just wants to use vehicles, and they usually never know what they're doing so it's just one big cluster fuck.

You need to learn the maps to be super good so you know where people are likely to be and in which positions you are likely to be sniped. Having said that I suck, I spend most of the time throwing med packs or defibbing people back to life. It's why I like the game, you can be shit at killing things whilst you are learning and still be really useful.

I hardly ever play team deathmatch because it's complete shit most of the time.

Most of the time when I play, I tend to stick with Conquest. Mainly because if I'm not helping taking the flag, I'm taking out the tanks that decide to hang out around the area. :lol:

Anyone up to playing this tomorrow on the PS3? Or am I the only one who didn't get it on the 360? :(

I bought it for PS3 first but since I have few chums on there I ended up trading it in for a copy for 360, luckily Gamestop still had Limited Editions.

I hardly ever play team deathmatch because it's complete shit most of the time.

Most of the time when I play, I tend to stick with Conquest. Mainly because if I'm not helping taking the flag, I'm taking out the tanks that decide to hang out around the area. :lol:

Conquest is the best game type by far. It really allows for the classes to mean something whereas not matter what class you are in Team Deathmatch you really can't benefit from repairing vehicles and reviving your squad if someone is constantly sniping or spraying you down.

Don't get discouraged from playing. It only took me 16 hours to level to a 17, I could have done it much sooner if I didn't spend an entire week trying to learn to actually be a great jet fighter, for the record I still can't fly and shoot worth a piss.