The EWB PS3 FIFA 11 Tournament

TCO

Aren't you supposed to be playing TCO and Bluebirds in this set?

Bluebirds is more likely to play tomorrow as he works office hours and then has 5 a side with me this evening. I'll ask if he's able to get on after at about 9pm, but I doubt it.

I'm available today and tomorrow anytime. Couldn't be bothered putting the PS3 on after work and basketball would have been shite.

I have to leave for work at 1. We can either play before then or after 9:30 tonight?

Up to you. :)

Aren't you supposed to be playing TCO and Bluebirds in this set?

Bluebirds is more likely to play tomorrow as he works office hours and then has 5 a side with me this evening. I'll ask if he's able to get on after at about 9pm, but I doubt it.

I can wait till tomorrow, not in a rush.

I'm available today and tomorrow anytime. Couldn't be bothered putting the PS3 on after work and basketball would have been shite.

I have to leave for work at 1. We can either play before then or after 9:30 tonight?

Tonight? Got fence painting to do. :( But will give me time to actually play as Real Madrid as weirdly I've never played as them once in 11.

Tonight? Got fence painting to do. :( But will give me time to actually play as Real Madrid as weirdly I've never played as them once in 11.

Yeah that's fine by me, I'll be on around half 9 then.

Barcelona 3-0 Real Madrid

David Villa 2

Pedro

Good game, Captain kirk was unlucky to score a few times and I hit the woodwork a couple of times too. Felt I was good for the win though, glad to get off the mark!