TEW05 Real World Update: July 2011

-Change "Wrestling Machine" gimmick from Male Only to No Limit.

Also, have I missed something or why is Harry Smith's WWE gimmick Cowboy? And Crazy doesn't currently work for Ron Killings or Weirdo for Johnny Curtis.

IIRC, DH worked a cowboy gimmick for like 2 weeks around WrestleMania time (including him being dressed in cowboy gear for a Lumberjack Match at Extreme Rules), but WWE took him off TV and he's been nonexistent since.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-David Otunga, Eve, Michael McGillicutty should all be on the RAW roster.

-Booker T should be on the SmackDown! roster.

-Scott Stanford is the backstage interviewer on RAW, IIRC, so add him to RAW roster.

-Ed Koskey is RAW's head writer

-Dave Kapoor (Ranjin Singh) is one of RAW's writers and since it seems he's not with Great Khali anymore, add him to RAW roster.

-

Change Roman Leakee's FCW ring name to Leakee.

He should already be under than name in the database.

Also just to announce im planning on cleaning up the other TV shows this month since i know a few have stopped being aired and their was a bit of problems when i removed a couple of channels.

I haven't checked to see if they're in the data yet, but Semental & Mortiz jumped from CMLL to AAA this past week.

EDIT: Seems Semental's in the data, but Mortiz isn't.

Mortiz

What I did was clone Semental, set the picture to None, and make the appropriate changes to birthdate and nationality (Mortiz was born in California and is, presumably, fluent in English as well as Spanish).

On the same note, Frightmare should have an EVOLVE contract as well. He's been teaming with Jigsaw as part of CHIKARA Sekigun.

JCW Notes

- 2 Tuff Tony is the new JCW champion

Should be included in the data dry.gif

Not sure if he's in the game yet, but here is a image of RD Evans from ROH

RDEvans.jpg

Who's also working CHIKARA as Archibald Peck.

Why do people not bother looking at the database before suggesting dry.gif

- I don't know if you want to add the WWE Internet Title as an official belt, but Zack Ryder was introduced as the Internet Champion during the Australia tour, and actually defended it against Primo.

Title wont be added as it is much like the Million Dollar title and will most likley not change hands.

Also, speaking of the Team 3D Academy being a promotion dealy, that seems to come up once a month or something, here's some news for you that may change your mind!

PWINSIDER.com:

A new promotion called QWEST Wrestling is set to run on July 23 at the Orlando Downtown Recreation Center. This new promotion backed by The Team 3D Academy. Scheduled to appear are Jesse Neal, Big Rob Terry and Former Big Brother star Jessie Godderz. The main event will be Terry vs. Godderz.

Ticket prices are $12 for Ringside and $5 for General Admission.

I dont add promotions who just start up, they need to be both active and include alot of in game workers before their added.

Not so much me not looking, didn't have my netbook I let my mom take it with her on a trip since her laptop had a virus I had to get off for her, so the only computer I had was the business computer, but now I see he was added

Edited by Robertallen79

-Ed Koskey is RAW's head writer

Disregard this one and keep Ed Koskey on SD!. He's the new SmackDown! head booker:

Ed Koskey has replaced former Freebird Michael Hayes as the head writer for Smackdown, according to former WWE creative team member Court Baurer. Prowrestling.net reports that long time WWE employee Hayes will remain with the company as an agent/producer.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/07/10/new-smackdown-head-booker/

CZW Spoilers

- Possibly add Ricky Reyes to the roster. If so, his alignment would be the opposite of Ty Hagen's.

- Change Greg Excellents gimmick to Lackey.

- Jake Crist is the New Wired TV Champion

- Not sure if he is in the data but if he is add Cole Callaway to CZW, Have him and Larry Legend to a new stable called "Men's Club USA"

- Possibly add BJ Whitmer to CZW as an upper card heel.

- Masada is the new Ultraviolent Underground Champion.

Move Ed Koskey to Smackdown, he has replaced Michael Hayes as the shows head writer.

Destination X Spoiler

- Add Austin Aries to TNA. Midcard Face.

- Kendrick is the new X Division Champion.

Edited by tougie

From the NWA facebook:

Thanks to all who attending NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood - TIME TO PAY: Night of Grudges this afternoon. Congrats goes out to The Tribe for winning the NWA Hollywood Heritage Tag Championships and to Scorpio Sky for becoming the first NWA Hollywood "Be the Star" Television Champion. The next KDOC-TV Los Angeles taping is 8/14...news to follow.

Over the weekend, Go Shiozaki defeated Takashi Sugiura with a Modified Reverse DDT in Tokyo to win the GHC (Global Honored Crown) Heavyweight championship at Pro Wrestling NOAH’s GREAT VOYAGE 2011. Sugiura had held the GHC title since December 6, 2009, when he defeated Shiozaki for the championship.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/07/11/new-ghc-champion-crowned/

Orlando Jordan and GenMe have been released from TNA.

Make the NWA Heavyweight Title Vacant. They stripped The Sheik of the belt. The belt is gonna be defended in a triple threat between Adam Pearce, and NWA National Champion, Chance Prophet, and North American Champion, Shaun Tempers. So to me that says give Pearce the belt now, but obviously wait. Not sure what promotion you would have it be though? NWA-HD again or Pro Wrestling Fusion.

Also, NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Title should be made vacant. Craig Classic has vacated the title in protest of The Sheik decision. Add a friendship between the two?

TNA Spoiler

- Sting is the new world champion.

WWE Spoiler

- It's been confirmed that CM Punk's contract HAS already expired, but for now he has signed on through the MITB PPV. I know most people say it ended in Sept, that was apparently wrong. So just an update on that, maybe release him after the PPV if he loses and no word comes out about a new contract.

Edited by tougie