TEW05 Real World Update: July 2011

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNA Spoiler

- Miss Tessmacher and Tara defeat Rosita and Sarita to become the new Knockouts Tag Champions.

- Aries is indeed a heel. He cost Shelley the X title.

Edited by tougie

So is it not more logical to rebrand JAPW to JSCW?

You could but they haven't ran a show yet. Their announcing talent right now for their first show in August, some of these guys need added to the data.

http://www.jscw.us/forum/index.php?topic=6.0

I've rebranded JAPW to JSCW and have removed everyone except the owner and have added the following based off their roster

- Bandido, Jr.

- Danny Maff

- Frightmare

- Jonny D

- Mo Sexton

Need stats for

- Chris Banks

- Chris Rockwell

- EC Negro

- Joe Hardway

- KC Blade

- Oman Tortuga

- Sam Shields

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CX622LCC

People in there

-EC Negro - JSCW & part of the Urban Wrestling Federation

-KC Blade - JSCW & part of the Urban Wrestling Federation

-Tony Nese - Part of the Evolve

-Kimber Lee - Part of the CZW

-2 Dope - Part of the Urban Wrestling Federation

-Bestia 666 - Part of the Urban Wrestling Federation

-Brian XL - Part of the Urban Wrestling Federation

-Chris Methods - Part of the CZW

-Rob Naylor - Part of the Evolve, CZW, DGUSA

-Wil Maximo - Part of the Urban Wrestling Federation

-Jason Gory - Part of the Evolve

-Michael Facade - Part of the Urban Wrestling Federation & Evolve

-Dameon Slugga - Part of the Urban Wrestling Federation

-Dee Edwards - Part of the Urban Wrestling Federation

-Derek Foore - Signed WWE developmental deal

-Emil J - Part of the CZW

-Famous B - Part of the Urban Wrestling Federation & NWA Hollywood

-Jimmy Dylan - Part of the Urban Wrestling Federation

-Larry Dallas - Part of the Evolve & DGUSA

-Louie Ramos - Part of the Urban Wrestling Federation

-Laticia Castro - Part of the LLUSA

-Murder One - Part of the Urban Wrestling Federation

-Ryan Eagles - Part of the CZW

I'm going to do a minor clean up/removal of some of the workers, mainly for those who haven't been active in a few years or who work for low level companies not in game. However unlike before where they just got removed I'm going to back these up in a separate database rather than deleting permanently so I'll still have the worker data on them they just wont be in the main data. I'm not touching anyone who is currently set in a promotion just the free agents.

Tommasso Ciampa has signed with ROH, much like the WGTT. Make his deal written and remove his other contracts*.

If im right ROH do (or did) still allow talent to take international work so i wouldent put them under a written more a Exclusive PPA (which if im right is more like ROH deals before).

Tommasso Ciampa has signed with ROH, much like the WGTT. Make his deal written and remove his other contracts*.

If im right ROH do (or did) still allow talent to take international work so i wouldent put them under a written more a Exclusive PPA (which if im right is more like ROH deals before).

Can people be under exclusive PPA and PPA deals at the same time?

Can people be under exclusive PPA and PPA deals at the same time?

No but the point is more leaving the option plus the ROH contract is more to do with protecting TV rather than being ROH exclusive.

EDIT

Still looking for stats for

- Chris Banks

- Chris Rockwell

- Jesse Sorensen

- Joe Hardway

- Oman Tortuga

- Sam Shields

Edited by TheWho87

How does the update work regarding international work? For example BG James and Kevin Nash worked for 1PW yet they don't have UK marked off as places they'll work. Is this just because you weren't told about them or is there a certain amount of dates people need to work? I'm asking because Rhino and Kid Kash who worked the same dates are labelled on the 1PW roster.

How does the update work regarding international work? For example BG James and Kevin Nash worked for 1PW yet they don't have UK marked off as places they'll work. Is this just because you weren't told about them or is there a certain amount of dates people need to work? I'm asking because Rhino and Kid Kash who worked the same dates are labelled on the 1PW roster.

They have to work for a promotion in that region to be able to have that area checked, in regards to Rhino and Kash they have worked 1PW before hence why they have it, the reason BG James and Kevin Nash don't have it is because either I forgot to change it or it wasn't mentioned.

Okay in that case a belated apology and to say BG James and Kevin Nash worked 1PW. DDP did agree to but pulled out over contractual problems.

How do you want to do the Dragongate UK events? They're only one event a year when the Dragongate crew come over and take on some British talent. Can try and keep you posted on as many British events as I can...

Okay in that case a belated apology and to say BG James and Kevin Nash worked 1PW. DDP did agree to but pulled out over contractual problems.

How do you want to do the Dragongate UK events? They're only one event a year when the Dragongate crew come over and take on some British talent. Can try and keep you posted on as many British events as I can...

I know of the DGUK shows however unless they do them more frequently they wont be added.