TEW05 Real World Update: July 2011

Tick Mexico as an active area for Samoa Joe and add him to AAA just like Anderson and Jarrett. AAA is teasing a Scott Steiner debut as well. You might want to wait though.

Set Charly Manson to Hiatus. He is still sitting in a mexican jail after a court appearence. Law problems ticked for sure. He's facing 4-8 years in prison.

Add Kevin Steen to Evolve as an upper mid carder. Alignment depends on whether or not you consider the involvement of his ROH gimmick in a stage twitter war with Gabe Sapolsky.

Not sure if Chris Sabin's leg health has been lowered, but it should be at a 70 at the highest. I say more like a 60 or 65 due to previous injuries due to his style.

Possibly add a working agreement between ROH and HWA. HWA is having a lot of lower card ROH talent on a future show, not sure about it because of the fact that its lower card talent.

Add a strong dislike (maybe hatred) between Sonny Siaki and Jerry Jarrett. Siaki claims Jarrett tried to get him fired shortly after Siaki's first match. Add a strong friendship between Siaki and Jeff Jarret, and Siaki and Russo. Also, Siaki is retired. He also donated a kidney to his brother, not sure if that should count against his body health.

Mike Sanders, probably is but whatever, should be set to left the biz.

Dutch Mantell should be set to semi active, with that role set to rarely.

Edited by tougie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money In The Bank Spoilers

- Make Daniel Bryan an upper midcarder with A to A+ momentum. He won the SD MITB Match.

- Alberto Del Rio won the Raw MITB. Make him a main eventer and give him A+ Momentum. Pointless to me since he was already #1 contender.

- Christian is the new World Champion. Possibly switch Orton's gimmick to loose cannon.

- CM Punk is the new WWE Champion!.

Add a friendship between Kevin Nash and Christian.

Edited by tougie

Well John Cena has been kayfabed released and CM Punk has kayfabe left WWE so how will that work?

Raw Spoilers

- Cena won't be "fired" and leave Punk as active, or even set him to inactive wrestler. Either way he is still under WWE contract.

Well John Cena has been kayfabed released and CM Punk has kayfabe left WWE so how will that work?

Raw Spoilers

- Cena won't be "fired" and leave Punk as active, or even set him to inactive wrestler. Either way he is still under WWE contract.

If someone is labeled inactive doesn't that mean they can't hold titles? Or in the event that

Punk returns after the tournament and we then have two champions for a short spell. Could it not cause database conflicts?

Raw Spoilers

If someone is labeled inactive doesn't that mean they can't hold titles? Or in the event that

Punk returns after the tournament and we then have two champions for a short spell. Could it not cause database conflicts?

I would make Punk a free agent and retire the title until he comes back. I think that's the only sensible thing you really can do in this scenario but that's just me,

I don't agree at all. It seems he's still employed by WWE, simply taking time off, and at the moment it hasn't even been a week. For all we know he could be back next Monday. It seems like the only sensible thing to do is to leave him in WWE until there's any news suggesting he's truly left. You can set him to inactive if you like but for now it seems easier to just leave him alone and see what happens. The title is a greater question but at least until a new champion is crowned I'd leave the belt on him. After that I don't know what to do. You could vacant the title and give it to the new champion or you could create a cloned title with no title history and give it to the new champ, an "interim championship".

It really comes down to how WWE plays it as far as Punk's absence and the title's history and we really don't know how that will work right now. Hell, with the story as is with Triple H replacing Vince then things could make a complete turn and Punk could be acknowledged officially next week.

Just to clear up how I’m currently dealing with the CM Punk issue.

Since he is their champion and knowing the McMahon’s and how they run things he will defiantly be under contract as champion (they wouldn’t be that stupid after Madusa and Luger). On top of that until there is some news on whets happening with him nothing changes and that’s confirmed not rumours.

If they make a new champion next week then I might have to make a new title but beyond that I’m not vacating the title (unless its confirmed) or releasing Punk from WWE.

- K-Murda & K-Pusha are advertised for the debut JSCW show. I'd add them as Face Openers.

- Set Bandido Jr's finisher to Cradle Driver (pinfall) on his profile & all contracts.

- Add Bandido Jr. to CZW as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Azrieal to CZW as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Little Mondo to CZW as a Opener Heel.

- Add Chrissy Rivera to CZW as a Manager Heel.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- Dominick Valenti sent word that AAA is no longer airing on Galavision. The network had aired both CMLL and AAA, but now they are only showing CMLL programs.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/07/22/news-on-sheamus-samoa-joe-the-rock-and-galavision/

-Remove AAA Sin Limite / Galavision from the tv shows.

- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Bill Eadie (the former Demolition Ax), 63. had what was billed as the retirement match for The Masked Superstar on 7/17 in Tokyo on an indie show.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/07/22/news-on-rob-van-dam-layla-zach-gowen-and-bill-eadie/

-Change Bill Eadie to a retired wrestler.

- Matt Morgan wrote on Twitter yesterday he underwent two MRI’s yesterday morning as he is dealing with back problems.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/07/19/news-on-beth-phoenix-matt-morgan-and-zach-gowen/

-Lower Matt Morgan's body condition.

WWE developmental diva Tenille, who trained under Lance Storm, announced, “Career update: To give you all a quick rundown, I have decided to undergo surgery on my shoulder after the many dislocations I’ve incurred throughout my career. The surgery will take place tomorrow (Wednesday). Looking forward to getting it over with, rehab and hoping to pick up where I left off at the end of the year!”

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/07/19/wwe-developmental-diva-to-undergo-surgery/

-Lower Tenille Tayla's arms condition.

-Remove AAA Sin Limite / Galavision from the tv shows.

I wouldn't just yet, because it seems to be an almost week-to-week thing. For a few weeks it was just CMLL, and then it was CMLL and AAA -- which it seems to still be, as of last weekend. AAA aired just this past weekend on Galavision.

Early heads up... One Pro Wrestling to close after their anniversary show on 8th October. I'll keep you posted on this one.

1PW is really starting to piss me off, i might have to do to them what i've done to IWA Mid-South which is regardless if they open again never add them to the data, they seem to be a very fickle promotion.

Anyway good must come out of the bad, might replace 1PW with Pro Wrestlign EVE.

Earlier today, Dustin Cutler announced that him and his brother are retiring.

@DustinCutler: Lots of rumors/question floating around about the future of @BrandonCutler & I in pro wrestling. As it stands right now we have both decided to move on from wrestling. We both love it & have TONS of great memories while being involved in the wrestling industry. Multiple factors have influenced our decision. I for one am now married to my soul mate, lucky enough to be a homeowner and blessed to a GREAT job. Brandon also has a job he enjoys along with regular personal training clients. This decision has been in the back of our minds for awhile now and recent events with local wrestling companies was the final factor. We appreciate everything the wrestling fans have given us. We will definitely cherish all the memories we have working with companies like wpw, revpro, aws, PWG, nwa and many more!

http://twitter.com/#!/DustinCutler

PWG Changes:

- Remove Austin Aries

- Remove Brandon Cutler

- Remove Brian Kendrick

- Remove Christina Von Eerie

- Remove Dustin Cutler

- Remove Jerome Robinson

- Remove Kenny Omega

- Remove Low Ki

- Remove Malachi Jackson (Malachi has also been retired for a while now)

- Remove Paul London

- Hire Scorpio Sky (PPA/Mid/Cocky)

- Hire Rocky Romero (PPA/Lower Mid/Ladies Man)

- Kevin Steen is the PWG World Champ and should be switched to Main Eventer.

- Akira Tozawa = Midcard

- Chris Hero = Gimmick: Wrestling Machine

- Claudio Castagnoli = Main Eventer

- Colt Cabana = Midcard

- Excalibur = Gimmick: Authority Figure

- Johnny Yuma = Opener

- Peter Avalon = Enhancement Talent/Gimmick: Obnoxious

- Ricochet = Midcard

- Willie Mack = Gimmick: No Gimmick Needed

PWG Tag Teams

- Create "The Dynasty II" (Joey Ryan/Scorpio Sky); Full Time/Experience: Low

- Create Ricochet & El Generico; Inactive/Experience: None/April 2011

- Create "Nightmare Violence Connection" (Kevin Steen/Akira Tozawa); Inactive/Experience: None/March 2011

- The Kings of Wrestling Semi-Active