The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

Bettman is in Nashville. No shot of him eating a pretzel this year, but he was caught reading the tablet of the person beside him. Creepy Bettman is creepy.

Okay, now I can't hate you.

And man, the Nashville Game. Gabriel Borque putting up numbers like he was Colorado Avalanche great Ray Borque!

Guest mr. potato head

Okay, now I can't hate you.

And man, the Nashville Game. Gabriel Borque putting up numbers like he was Colorado Avalanche great Ray Borque!

Oh right, the time when the superstar player demanded a trade to a winning team, and the team he had been on was so incompetent that all hockey fans were on his side.

Yeah, you really got hosed in this draw :lol:

Good sell by Kesler, great American boy. Should play for Boston some day.

What the fuck Pittsburgh.

My same reaction. What the fuck was that? I cannot believe Pittsburgh blew it like that. They're still my pick to win it in the East, but damn, we are going to have a hard time getting there if we keep fucking up like today.

Edited by Baby Hewey

Canucks have put 3 pucks into the net, shame 2 of them are into the nets around the glass at the end of the rink.

The Kopitar line is shoving the Canucks defense around in their own zone. Reminds me of when Marchand and Lucic made them their bitches. Good times, good times. :D