The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

Can't believe I'm writing this... Marty Brodeur is going to test free agency...

Wait, wait, wait....what? I thought he would have been a Devil for life :/ Who is going to be New Jersey's goalie now?

Leafs just got their new starter.

Honestly? I wouldn't be opposed to this. Split the games 50-50 between him and Reimer...he won't be around long like Luongo would, and it gives Reimer a superstar mentor.

Luongo is just glad he's not the only goalie who is gonna have to prove he's still got it next season.

zV0zf1.gif

Guest mr. potato head

Letting fans second-guess the Jankowski pick and Wideman signing. They're not in the locker room, they don't have any skin in the game, how can they be saying these things?

Letting fans second-guess the Jankowski pick and Wideman signing. They're not in the locker room, they don't have any skin in the game, how can they be saying these things?

Other GMs are probably second guessing those moves too. I am not a fan of Feaster's time in Calgary. He's doing the same shit Sutter was doing.

This is the last year of Tucker's payout. Armstrong can be an effective role player and team guy, but he was too injury prone and that hurt his game, which is all physicality and agitation. Toronto fans dancing in the aisles (not here) will need to be reminded that Armstrong was initially a big catalyst when he came on the team - I forgot what the stat was, but they were winning significantly more with him in the lineup than without in that first season.

I can't imagine he doesn't catch on somewhere in the next few days. The ability is there and he'll likely be coming in at a cut rate.